Pennsylvania authorities say a couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a car parked in a garage.

According to The Patriot-News, police believe Keith Payton and Salina Johnson encountered the fatal fumes while having relations in the car with the engine running. The pair was discovered partially clothed in the garage located north of Williamsport.

Payton’s brother found them at 9:30 p.m. on Jan. 31. But police think the couple died a good amount of time before. They were pronounced dead at 10:45 p.m. Friday, with carbon monoxide poising being ruled the cause of death. 

The Patriot-News says very high levels of carbon monoxide were discovered in the vehicle. The car's ignition was still on when they were found, but the vehicle was out of fuel. Police also found marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the car, a police report detailed.