KEY POINTS

  • "I know he’s got a couple of lawsuits definitely coming his way," YouTuber Taylor Caniff said
  • Criminal charges were announced against Hall for allegedly throwing several parties
  • Hall could face one year in jail

Looks like TikToker Bryce Hall is in for more trouble following allegations that he attacked some minors.

Speaking to Hollywood Fix outside a restaurant Monday afternoon, YouTuber Taylor Caniff said Hall had attacked some minors and one of them belongs to a "very wealthy family."

"I know he’s got a couple of lawsuits definitely coming his way. A few — punching some little kids in the face and s—t," he said.

"I can’t say the kid’s name, but it’s gonna be out there. He punched a very young kid with a very wealthy family in the face," he added.

Hall has been in the news for all the wrong reasons lately. Last week, Los Angeles City Attorney Mike Feuer announced criminal charges against the 21-year-old TikToker for allegedly throwing several parties in violation of public health restrictions. Hall could face one year in jail and fines of up to $2,000 dollars. Fellow TikToker, Blake Gray, was also charged.

"We allege these hosts have been incredibly irresponsible, with a highly infectious disease spreading and parties banned because of it, and we allege they violated the law," Feuer said during a press conference.

"If you have a combined 19 million followers on TikTok in the middle of a public health crisis, you should be modeling great behavior, best practices, for all of us, rather than brazenly violating the law and posting videos about it,"  he added.

In early August, power was shut off at his Hollywood Hills home after massive parties.

"With more than 2,000 Angelenos — and over 170,000 Americans — lost to COVID-19, we need every resident to undertake critical safeguards to stop the spread of this virus. That includes not hosting or attending parties that put themselves, their neighbors, and many others at risk,"  Mayor Eric Garcetti had said.

"Despite several warnings, this house has turned into a nightclub in the hills, hosting large gatherings in flagrant violation of our public health orders. The City has now disconnected utilities at this home to stop these parties that endanger our community," the mayor added.