- Michelle Obama And Pricey First Lady Wardrobes Around The World
June 03 2014 5:39 PM
Michelle Obama is considered one of the best dressed ladies in world, but she’s not the only political figure whose sartorial spending is oft criticized.
- Super-Size Me: Why 'Alpha Sizing' May Not Be A Good Fit
May 30 2014 6:41 PM
Clothing manufacturers are simplifying with alpha sizing (small, medium and large) over traditional numerical sizing, but the result may backfire.
- Don't Wear Leggings As Pants In This Country
May 29 2014 1:20 PM
Ahead of the 2022 World Cup, a new campaign asks everyone in Qatar to follow a dress code "by covering from shoulders to knees."
- Massimo Vignelli, NYC Subway Map Designer, Dead At 83
May 27 2014 3:42 PM
Italian-born designer Massimo Vignelli, famous for redesigning the New York City subway map, died Tuesday in his Manhattan home. He was 83.
- 20 Memorial Day Weekend Menswear Deals
May 24 2014 8:08 PM
Here are some of the best menswear deals to be found during this year's Memorial Day weekend.
- Everything You Need To Know About American Eagle Outfitters Store Closings
May 21 2014 6:55 PM
American Eagle Outfitters announced it would close 150 stores over the next three years. A profit plunge, climate change and the rise of fast fashion are factors.
- The Best And Worst Dressed At The Billboard Music Awards [PHOTOS]
May 19 2014 11:37 AM
Flesh was all the rage Sunday night on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet, where music’s biggest stars showed off some major skin in for the ceremony held in Las Vegas.
- Katy Perry Throws 'Birthday' Bash at 2014 Billboard Music Awards
May 18 2014 9:54 PM
A green-haired Perry delivered a stunning rendition of the song while performing at the Newcastle Metro Radio Arena in England.
- Carmen Carrera America's Next Supermodel?
May 16 2014 10:48 AM
Carmen Carrera is starring in Tyra Banks-produced series "TransAmerica." Will she be America's next transgender supermodel?
- Nylon Magazine’s Future Unknown Ahead Of FashionIndie.com Merger: Report
May 15 2014 8:35 PM
Nylon magazine’s co-founders, Jaclynn Jarrett and Marvin Scott Jarrett, are planning to sue following the sale of 51 percent of the business by their investment partner.
- The Best And Worst Dressed At The Met Gala
May 06 2014 11:03 AM
The 2014 Met Gala looked more like the MTV Music Awards than an ode to Charles James, the designer featured in the exhibit.
- Best And Worst Dressed At Met Gala 2014 [PHOTOS]
May 06 2014 10:42 AM
The theme of this year's star-studded event, held Monday in New York, paid tribute to British fashion designer Charles James.
- Where To Buy All $63,767 Of Fashion Kate Middleton Wore Down Under
April 25 2014 1:50 PM
Every outfit, and where to buy it, Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, wore during her fashion-filled visit down under.
- Terry Richardson To Model: Sex For Vogue Photo Shoot
April 21 2014 10:57 AM
Terry Richardson has another accusation of sexual harassment, this time from British model Emma Appleton who claimed he would get her in Vogue for sex, though his rep denied her allegation.
- Affordable Prom Dresses And Accessories To Save Money
April 10 2014 12:44 PM
Prom spending has decreased in 2014 after a steady increase since 2010. Check out these fashionable and affordable dresses and accessories.
- Australian Fashion Week Dubbed ‘The Hunger Games’ Because Of Underweight Models
April 08 2014 12:56 PM
Australian Fashion Week was dubbed "The Hunger Games" by industry insiders because the models were so underweight.
- NYC Fashion Designer James 'Jay' Ott Reported Missing
March 29 2014 11:30 AM
James "Jay" Ott was last seen in Brooklyn during the early hours of March 23.
- Did Kanye West Force Anna Wintour To Feature Kim Kardashian On Vogue Cover?
March 21 2014 3:36 PM
Anna Wintour responds to rumors that Kanye West forced her to put fiancee Kim Kardashian on the cover of Vogue magazine.
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Vogue Cover:
March 21 2014 1:22 PM
Kim Kardashian is on the cover of Vogue, and she and her fiance Kanye West show off their love for the upcoming April issue.
- Oprah Gives Designer Dress To Twitter Follower
March 11 2014 6:58 PM
Oprah Winfrey gave a lucky Twitter follower one spectacular item.