- DIY Nail Art Thanksgiving 2013 [PHOTOS]
November 26 2013 11:31 AM
Nail art is the perfect way to express yourself this holiday season. Check out these simple DIY designs in time for Thanksgiving
- Dress Like A Dictator? "North Korean Chic" A New Fashion Trend According To Elle
November 18 2013 12:19 PM
Military accents inspired by North Korea give a new meaning to "dressed to kill."
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013: Behind-The-Scenes With The Models Before Showtime [PHOTOS]
November 15 2013 9:13 AM
IBTimes spoke to the world's top supermodels behind-the-scenes backstage at the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
- Robyn Lawley Wants to End "Thigh Gap" Trend [VIDEO]
November 08 2013 11:19 AM
- Dumb New Fashion Trend: The Fake Ski Goggle Tan
November 08 2013 11:16 AM
- Louis Vuttion Has Found A Replacement For Marc Jacobs: Nicolas Ghesquière Of Balenciaga
November 04 2013 5:23 PM
Nicolas Ghesquière has been named artistic director for luxury brand Louis Vuitton, effective immediately.
- Tara Lynn: Meet The ‘Plus-Size’ Model On Elle Spain Cover Called A ‘Real Woman’ [PHOTOS]
October 31 2013 11:28 AM
For its November issue, Elle Spain put "plus-size" model Tara Lynn on its cover celebrating "El Mujer Real" or "The Real Woman."
- Google Glass Gets Ugly Earbud
October 30 2013 1:21 PM
Unfortunately for tech-inclined fashionistas (or fashion-inclined techies), the new model of Google Glass is dorkier than ever.
- NYC Teen Sues Barneys And NYPD For Racial Profiling
October 23 2013 11:38 PM
Trayon Christian says he was racially profiled after purchasing a designer belt at the store.
- Female Model Enters Male Modeling To Prolong Career [PHOTOS]
October 18 2013 2:31 PM
Elliott Sailors, a 31-year-old female model, decided to cut off her hair, wrap her breasts and reinvent herself as a man.
- Did Elle Magazine Deliberately Cover Up Plus-Sized Melissa McCarthy?
October 18 2013 12:59 AM
Read on to see why Elle magazine is under fire for putting Melissa McCarthy on the cover of its November issue.
- This $10 Million Victoria's Secret Bra Comes With TWO Bodybuards
October 16 2013 12:09 PM
Victoria’s Secret unveiled its 2013 Fantasy Bra as well as the Victoria’s Secret model wearing it, which will be Candice Swanepoel.The "Royal Fantasy Bra" costs $10 million, is adorned with more than 4,200 gems including rubies, sapphires and diamonds and comes with two bodyguards.
- Is Joe Jonas Quitting The Jonas Brothers? [VIDEO]
October 15 2013 10:22 AM
- 11 Up-And-Coming Culinary Destinations
October 04 2013 5:30 AM
If you’ve already hit the restaurants of San Sebastian, Paris and Tokyo, why not try the fare in these less-visited destinations instead.
- Tyra Banks Files Lawsuit Against Wig Companies Using Her Image
October 03 2013 8:33 PM
The suit claims that the companies have been using Banks' "name, photograph, image and identity" to market their products.
- Miss Teen USA 'Sextortion' Case: 19-Year-Old Arrested
September 27 2013 1:11 AM
The suspect, a college freshman, hacked into women's computers and webcams and was under investigation since March.
- Zoo Bans Wearing Animal Print Clothing That 'Confuses' Animals
September 24 2013 8:15 PM
Chessington World of Adventures Resort has banned animal print clothing at its zoo in an effort to keep the park's animals from being confused by clothing patterns that mimic their own fur patterns.
- Married Victoria's Secret CEO Had Two-Year Affair, Report Says
September 18 2013 6:52 PM
Sharen Jester Turney, the married CEO and president of Victoria's Secret Megabrand and Intimate Apparel, had a two-year affair with a real estate broker, according to Page Six.
- New York Fashion Week: 10 Designers Spill Their Style Rules That Should Never Be Broken [PHOTOS]
September 16 2013 2:56 PM
IBTimes consulted fashion's top designers to get their best style secrets, dressing tips, and fashion rules that should never be broken.
- Nina Davuluri: First Indian American To Win Miss America 2014
September 16 2013 1:07 AM
Nina Davuluri, the New York contestant to win the title overcame personal challenges, but doesn't come without controversy.