- Where To Watch CFDA Awards And Red Carpet
June 03 2013 3:30 PM
Missing out on the 2013 Council of Fashion Designers of America, or CFDA, Awards Monday night? Fashionistas can watch a stream of the ceremony on Tuesday as well as red carpet highlights.
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Has Marilyn Monroe Moment During Semi Wardrobe Malfunction
May 30 2013 8:45 PM
Pregnant Kim Kardashian almost had a wardrobe malfunction on Wednesday when a gust blew up her dress in front of photographers.
- Is Amanda Bynes Crazy? 'I'm Not Crazy' Tweet Stirs Twitter With Hundreds Of Posts
May 30 2013 1:32 AM
Amanda Bynes tweeted she wasn't crazy on Wednesday night.
- Why Is Kate Upton 'Furious' At Victoria's Secret?
May 29 2013 11:12 AM
Kate Upton is reportedly "furious" at Victoria's Secret for using a photo of the model on the back cover of its latest catalog.
- Amway India CEO, Two Directors Arrested For Fraud
May 28 2013 5:04 AM
Amway’s India chairman and CEO William S Pinckney and two company directors were arrested Monday on charges of financial fraud.
- Gold-Plated iPads And Other Lavish Hotel Perks
May 21 2013 5:34 AM
Burj Al Arab has pushed the boundaries of outrageous hotel perks one step further by issuing each guest their own gold-plated iPad.
- Stars Strut On Billboards Awards' Blue Carpet
May 20 2013 9:10 AM
Ke$ha and Selena Gomez were among the most memorably dressed stars at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Sunday night.
- Mike Jeffries, Abercrombie & Fitch CEO, Apologizes For Inflammatory Comments In Facebook Post
May 16 2013 8:43 PM
Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries apologized for his comments from a 2006 interview in a Facebook post on Wednesday.
- Swedes Slam American Apparel For 'Sexist,' 'Degrading' Unisex Clothing [PHOTOS]
May 16 2013 7:41 PM
Some Swedish bloggers are upset with American Apparel, accusing them of being sexist and degrading to women.
- Protesters ‘Occupy’ Life-Size Barbie House In Berlin
May 16 2013 6:42 AM
For some it’s a pretty pink dream house. For others, it’s a house of horrors. For at least two thousand Berliners, it’s time to “Occupy Barbie Dreamhouse.”
- Kate Upton Labeled 'Sexiest Supermodel On Earth' By Vogue: Maxim's Hot 100 2013 Model Defends Curvy Body [PHOTO]
May 11 2013 1:03 PM
Kate Upton, the "sexiest supermodel on Earth," defended her curvaceous body in a Vogue interview.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Met Gala 'Un-fun'
May 09 2013 3:37 PM
Gwyneth Paltrow described her experience at Monday night's Met Gala as "un-fun" and "too crowded."
- Vogue Intentionally Crops Kim Kardashian Out Of Kanye West Photo
May 09 2013 2:35 PM
Vogue intentionally cropped Givenchy-clad Kim Kardashian out of a photo with Kanye West for a best-dressed photo slide show of the 2013 Met Gala.
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Wears String Bikini: You Call This Fat? [PHOTOS]
May 08 2013 10:28 PM
Pregnant Kim Kardashian was photographed in a bikini despite the "fat-shaming" she's endured.
- Ali Lohan Talks Modeling, And That Other Lohan
May 08 2013 11:28 AM
Ali Lohan talks her blossoming modeling career and finding fame without the help of her famous sister, Lindsay Lohan.
- Best And Worst Dressed At The Met Gala
May 07 2013 12:32 PM
Who was the best and the worst dressed on the red carpet at the 2013 Met Gala for the punk-themed Metropolitan Museum Of Art’s Costume Institute Benefit ball?
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Worst Dressed’ At Met Gala 2013: ‘Fat’ Reality Star Wears Matching Dress, Shoes and Gloves [PHOTO]
May 07 2013 1:22 AM
Kim Kardashian's floral Givenchy at the Met Gala was a different look for the reality star.
- Met Gala Fashion Roundup: Punk Meets Couture
May 06 2013 11:01 PM
Fashion's finest were in attendance for the 2013 Met Gala Monday night in New York City at the Metropolitan Museum of Art -- some of which were dressed in their best interpretations of punk -- for the annual Costume Institute Benefit ball.
- Best Dressed At The 2012 Met Gala
May 06 2013 12:50 PM
Before the red carpet chatter begins ahead of the 2013 Met Gala, here's a look back at photos of the best dressed at last year's Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Benefit gala.
- Live Stream Red Carpet Arrivals For The Met's Costume Institute Gala
May 06 2013 12:33 PM
Red carpet arrivals for the 2013 Met Gala, the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Benefit in honor of the "Punk: Chaos to Couture" exhibit, will be available to watch online via live stream.