- Miss New York Nina Davuluri Crowned Miss America 2014
September 15 2013 11:49 PM
Miss New York Nina Davuluri won the Miss America 2014 title Sunday night.
- Uzbekistan Officals Call Country’s Miss World Contestant An Imposter
September 14 2013 9:58 PM
Uzbekistan officials say Miss World contestant Rakhima Ganieva is a phony representative of their country in this year’s pageant.
- 10 Things To Know About John Legend’s Wife Chrissy Teigen
September 14 2013 9:19 PM
Singer John Legend married supermodel Chrissy Teigen Saturday. Here are some important facts to know about the new Mrs. John Legend.
- 5 Months For 15 Minutes: A Rare Peek Into A Designer’s Atelier Ahead Of Fashion Week
September 13 2013 11:17 PM
How does one man’s daydream about ballerinas become haute couture? IBTimes goes behind the scenes with Zang Toi as he prepares his designs.
- White Out At New York Fashion Week: The Hottest Non-Color For Spring 2014 [PHOTOS]
September 13 2013 10:25 AM
Color is out! At New York Fashion Week, white dominated the runway as one of the biggest trends for Spring 2014.
- Zang Toi’s ‘Ballet Babe’ Spring 2014 Collection Is The Grand Jeté Of Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
September 12 2013 10:41 AM
Zang Toi debuted his Spring 2014 collection called "Ballet Babe" at New York Fashion Week on Tuesday, which began with a performance by ABT principal dancer and the designer's muse, Cory Stearns.
- Czar by Cesar Galindo NYFW Spring '14 [VIDEO]
September 12 2013 10:33 AM
Cesar Galindo used virtual travel to inspire his Czar collection for spring 2014 at New York Fashion Week
- FDA Approves Botox To Smooth Out Crow’s Feet
September 12 2013 2:27 AM
But, some say doctors have been using Botox to treat crow’s feet for years now without the FDA's approval.
- 12 Crop Tops From NYFW That Will Make You Renew Your Gym Membership Now [PHOTOS]
September 11 2013 5:12 PM
Sorry ladies, but crop tops have cropped up at New York Fashion Week as a major trend for Spring 2014.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Alice + Olivia [PHOTOS]
September 11 2013 4:15 PM
Designer Stacey Bendet debuted her Spring 2014 Alice + Olivia collection Monday night at Highline Stages during New York Fashion Week.
- New York Fashion Week Review: KAUFMANFRANCO [PHOTOS]
September 10 2013 3:10 PM
Designers Ken Kaufman and Isaac Franco debuted their signature "good girl gone bad" Spring 2014 collection, KAUFMANFRANCO, on Monday night at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Jill Stuart [PHOTOS]
September 10 2013 1:52 PM
Designer Jill Stuart debuted her Spring 2014 collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Saturday at Lincoln Center.
- David and Victoria Beckham's 2-Year-Old Takes Over NYFW [PHOTO]
September 09 2013 1:22 PM
Harper Beckham stole the spotlight at her mom's runway show Sunday during New York Fashion Week.
- New York Fashion Week: Q&A With Chris Cox Of Nautica
September 08 2013 12:13 PM
Nautica debuted it Spring 2014 menswear collection, Black Sail by Nautica, at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Friday, September 6, 2013 for the "modern waterman."
- Kristin Cavallari Forced To Post Bail For Driver’s License Violation
September 07 2013 6:56 PM
Kristin Cavallari was forced to post bail in Chicago on Friday for driving with an out-of-state driver’s license, police said.
- Naomi Watts Fails To Impress At “Diana” After-Party
September 06 2013 2:41 AM
Although the Australian stunned in a black dress, something went wrong in the makeup department. The movie too did not win over any critics.
- Beyoncé's 32 Most Iconic Music Video Hairstyles
September 04 2013 7:09 PM
In honor of Beyoncé's 32nd birthday today, we've gathered 32 of the star's most iconic music video hairstyles. Happy B-Day!
- The Bad, The Worst And The Ugly In Fashion At The 2013 VMAs [PHOTOS]
August 26 2013 10:10 AM
The toughest job in the world is to be a fashion critic during the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs), and the 2013 red carpet on Sunday night in Brooklyn, N.Y., at the Barclays Center was no exception.
- Oprah Regrets Mentioning Racism Incident At Swiss Boutique
August 13 2013 8:29 PM
Oprah Winfrey says she is sorry for the fuss she caused after she shared the details of a racist incident she experienced during a recent trip to Switzerland.
- Sophie Fontanel: The Fashion Editor Who Didn’t Have Sex For 12 Years
August 13 2013 1:48 PM
French Elle Editor Sophie Fontanel penned a memoir, "The Art of Sleeping Alone," where she revealed she once didn't have sex for 12 years.