- Czar by Cesar Galindo NYFW Spring '14 [VIDEO]
September 12 2013 10:33 AM
Cesar Galindo used virtual travel to inspire his Czar collection for spring 2014 at New York Fashion Week
- FDA Approves Botox To Smooth Out Crow’s Feet
September 12 2013 2:27 AM
But, some say doctors have been using Botox to treat crow’s feet for years now without the FDA's approval.
- 12 Crop Tops From NYFW That Will Make You Renew Your Gym Membership Now [PHOTOS]
September 11 2013 5:12 PM
Sorry ladies, but crop tops have cropped up at New York Fashion Week as a major trend for Spring 2014.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Alice + Olivia [PHOTOS]
September 11 2013 4:15 PM
Designer Stacey Bendet debuted her Spring 2014 Alice + Olivia collection Monday night at Highline Stages during New York Fashion Week.
- New York Fashion Week Review: KAUFMANFRANCO [PHOTOS]
September 10 2013 3:10 PM
Designers Ken Kaufman and Isaac Franco debuted their signature "good girl gone bad" Spring 2014 collection, KAUFMANFRANCO, on Monday night at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Jill Stuart [PHOTOS]
September 10 2013 1:52 PM
Designer Jill Stuart debuted her Spring 2014 collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Saturday at Lincoln Center.
- David and Victoria Beckham's 2-Year-Old Takes Over NYFW [PHOTO]
September 09 2013 1:22 PM
Harper Beckham stole the spotlight at her mom's runway show Sunday during New York Fashion Week.
- New York Fashion Week: Q&A With Chris Cox Of Nautica
September 08 2013 12:13 PM
Nautica debuted it Spring 2014 menswear collection, Black Sail by Nautica, at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Friday, September 6, 2013 for the "modern waterman."
- Kristin Cavallari Forced To Post Bail For Driver’s License Violation
September 07 2013 6:56 PM
Kristin Cavallari was forced to post bail in Chicago on Friday for driving with an out-of-state driver’s license, police said.
- Naomi Watts Fails To Impress At “Diana” After-Party
September 06 2013 2:41 AM
Although the Australian stunned in a black dress, something went wrong in the makeup department. The movie too did not win over any critics.
- Beyoncé's 32 Most Iconic Music Video Hairstyles
September 04 2013 7:09 PM
In honor of Beyoncé's 32nd birthday today, we've gathered 32 of the star's most iconic music video hairstyles. Happy B-Day!
- The Bad, The Worst And The Ugly In Fashion At The 2013 VMAs [PHOTOS]
August 26 2013 10:10 AM
The toughest job in the world is to be a fashion critic during the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs), and the 2013 red carpet on Sunday night in Brooklyn, N.Y., at the Barclays Center was no exception.
- Oprah Regrets Mentioning Racism Incident At Swiss Boutique
August 13 2013 8:29 PM
Oprah Winfrey says she is sorry for the fuss she caused after she shared the details of a racist incident she experienced during a recent trip to Switzerland.
- Sophie Fontanel: The Fashion Editor Who Didn’t Have Sex For 12 Years
August 13 2013 1:48 PM
French Elle Editor Sophie Fontanel penned a memoir, "The Art of Sleeping Alone," where she revealed she once didn't have sex for 12 years.
- Teen Choice Awards 2013: Best And Worst Dressed On The TCA Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
August 12 2013 1:25 PM
The tween elite gathered on Sunday night in Los Angeles at the Gibson Amphitheater for the 15th annual Teen Choice Awards 2013. Who was the best and worst dressed on the TCA red carpet?
- The Secrets Behind Beyonce’s New Haircut Shared By Her Colorist
August 11 2013 7:53 PM
Beyonce's colorist has shared a few secrets behind the singer’s new pixie cut.
- Rush Limbaugh Calls Oprah 'Fat'
August 10 2013 10:00 AM
Rush Limbaugh says Oprah Winfrey's weight, not racism, is the reason she was rebuffed at a Zurich boutique, Trois Pommes.
- Beyonce and Other Celebrities Who Rocked Pixie Cuts [PHOTOS]
August 09 2013 10:46 AM
Singer Beyonce Knowles joined the list of four other female celebrities who are also well-known for having rocked a controversial pixie cut in recent years.
- New Radiation Technique Spots Designer Knockoffs
August 08 2013 8:40 PM
Scientists at the U.K.'s National Physical Laboratory have uncovered a way to determine the specific textile makeup of fabrics using terahertz radiation.
- WATCH: Fashion Fails Of The Week
August 08 2013 4:47 PM