- 20 Most Memorable Golden Globes Dresses Of The Decade
January 12 2014 12:37 PM
Here's a look at some of the best Golden Globe dresses of the past ten years.
- Portland Criminal Sues Nike After He Attacked Victim With Jordans
January 11 2014 5:23 PM
The criminal received a 100-year sentence in July 2013, partly for stomping a man's face with his Jordan sneakers. He's now suing Nike for the shoes' lack of a warning label.
- People’s Choice Awards 2014: Best And Worst Dressed On The Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
January 09 2014 1:01 PM
Everyone knows, fashion wins are the most important victories of any award show. So as we gear up for the playoffs (the Golden Globes) and the Super Bowl of red carpets (the Academy Awards), who were the best and worst dressed on the 2014 People's Choice Awards red carpet?
- Michelle Rodriguez And Cara Delevingne Cozy Up At Knicks Game
January 09 2014 12:17 AM
The famous friends enjoyed the random PDA during Tuesday night's game.
- Not A Joke: The $84,000 Bugatti Belt
January 07 2014 5:35 PM
- Meet Lindsay Duke, Girlfriend Of UCF QB Blake Bortles [PHOTOS]
January 02 2014 10:09 AM
Lindsey Duke, the model girlfriend of Central Florida QB Blake Bortles, may soon be as famous as Katherine Webb.
- Loehmann's Shopper Charged For "Jungle Bunny" Underwear
December 21 2013 4:38 PM
Customer says that this is the first time she has encountered this issue at the retailer.
- Beyoncé To Release Feminism-Inspired Scent
December 20 2013 9:22 PM
Beyoncé's most recent fragrance was a limited-edition version of Heat, in celebration of her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour.
- Christmas Delivery Cutoffs For Online Retailers
December 17 2013 10:15 PM
There is still a little time left to get those online orders to your home before Christmas.
- Did Alessandra Ambrósio Have Plastic Surgery? Cosmetic Surgery Scares Victoria's Secret Model
December 16 2013 7:59 PM
Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrósio explained why she's afraid of plastic surgery.
- Bye-Bye, Kristen Stewart Smile Memes
December 13 2013 1:12 PM
The meme-teased "Twilight" actress was actually spotted smiling with friend Dakota Fanning at the Chanel Paris-Dallas 2013/14 show this week. Here's why.
- Leggings That Combat Cellulite
December 11 2013 3:54 PM
Proskins is selling Gold Anti-aging leggings for almost $200, claiming they reduce the appearance of cellulite and aging
- How To Look Like A Victoria’s Secret Model For $415
December 10 2013 2:03 PM
Want to look like a Victoria's Secret model? Here's the backstage beauty secrets directly from the pros who make the VS Angels sparkle before the 2013 Fashion Show.
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Live Stream 2013: Where, How And When To Watch VS Models Walk The Runway
December 10 2013 1:05 PM
Live stream footage of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 preshow -- where and how to watch the event.
- 100 Photos From The 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show And Backstage
December 10 2013 10:56 AM
The 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show airs Tuesday night on CBS, but catch all the sexy action from the models backstage and on the runway before in this 100-photo gallery slideshow.
- Where To Buy Sold Out 'RiRi Woo' Lipstick
December 09 2013 10:40 AM
Did you miss out on your chance to buy Rihanna's MAC Holiday Collection? Not to worry, the limited edition makeup isn't sold out everywhere.
- Christmas Dresses 2013: What To Wear For Xmas And Throughout Winter [PHOTOS]
December 05 2013 8:23 AM
Christmas 2013 fashion ideas that can be worn throughout winter.
- Teyana Taylor Dropped From Adidas Sneaker Deal
December 04 2013 9:50 PM
The singer reportedly will no longer be collaborating with Adidas on a second pair of sneakers.
- Movember Celebrates 10th Year Of Moustaches For Men's Health
December 02 2013 11:54 PM
For the tenth year, Movember participants are raising money for men's health awareness with the help of their moustaches.
- Behold Modern Russia, Where Giant Luxury Items Block Lenin’s Tomb
November 27 2013 8:28 PM
A two-story Louis Vuitton bag was ordered out of Moscow’s Red Square Wednesday following public condemnation.