- Why The Oscars Are Important For Business
February 28 2014 10:43 AM
For a fashion label, getting your name on the Oscars red carpet is the ultimate PR coup. Here's why it matters, along with our predictions on what the celebrities and nominees will be wearing.
- Lingerie Fashion Week Runway Show [VIDEO]
February 25 2014 5:33 PM
Intimate apparel has gotten their own fashion platform as part of lingerie fashion week. Watch the latest designs by Naked Princess hit the runway.
- Spanx' New 'Booty Bra' For The 'Perfect Shape' And A 'Full Look'
February 21 2014 3:04 PM
The new undergarment promises to "lift and separate for the perfect shape." Would you wear one?
- NYFW Review: Zang Toi, The King Of Glamour And Decadence [PHOTOS]
February 19 2014 1:25 PM
Zang Toi debuted his knockout Fall 2014 collection on Wednesday at New York Fashion Week. The collection was inspired by Shanghai, and he dedicated the show to his father, who recently passed away.
- BAFTA Awards 2014 Winners: Best And Worst Dressed On The Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
February 17 2014 9:19 AM
Who looked the best at the British Academy Awards?
- An iPhone-Controlled Miniskirt? Geek Out With Wearable Tech By CuteCircuit
February 14 2014 3:47 PM
On Tuesday at New York Fashion Week, editors were treated to a different kind of show: ready-to-wear LED light-up skirts, blazers and evening dresses by wearable technology company, CuteCircuit.
- NY Fashion Week Review: Cynthia Rowley Ditches Runway
February 14 2014 12:45 PM
Designer Cynthia Rowley showcased her Fall 2014 collection at a kick-ass sartorial soirée at the 1940s nightclub The Diamond Horseshoe, complete with a cocktail laboratory and aerialists.
- Kendall Jenner Nude In Marc Jacobs Fashion Show [PHOTO]
February 14 2014 9:58 AM
Kendall Jenner,18, walked in Marc Jacobs show for NYFW, wearing a sheer top and no bra. Is she too young for racy antics?
- iPhone-Controlled Mini Skirts? What Next? [VIDEO]
February 13 2014 7:24 PM
CuteCircuit presented their ready-to-wear collection at NYFW, which featured clothing that literally lit up the runway
- Zang Toi Brings Elegance To The Runway For Fall 2014 [VIDEO]
February 13 2014 4:14 PM
Zang Toi brings New York to Shanghai in opulent elegance for fall 2014 at the tents for New York Fashion Week.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Naeem Khan Fall 2014
February 12 2014 12:27 PM
The Naeem Khan Fall 2014 collection at New York Fashion Week was a little bit boudoir but a whole lot of couture with standout beading, layers and textures perfect for the red carpet.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Badgley Mischka
February 12 2014 9:18 AM
Badgley Mischka presented their Fall 2014 collection at New York Fashion Week with gold treatment to look gilded and "to give every fabric a really special couture touch," Mark Badgley said backstage.
- Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Fashionistas Straight From NYFW
February 11 2014 8:40 PM
The Fall 2014 runway collections at New York Fashion Week inspired tons of gift ideas for Valentine's Day this year, whether your gifts are for your fabulous single self or your favorite fashionista.
- Dennis Basso Brings Glamour To Fall 2014 At NYFW [VIDEO]
February 10 2014 4:47 PM
Dennis Basso is an icon in the fashion world, from humble beginnings Basso presented his first collection in 1983.
- David And Kids At NY Fashion Week To Cheer Victoria Beckham
February 10 2014 5:01 AM
Victoria Beckham said that her collection was "about satisfying my sense of creativity, but also giving our customer what she wants.”
- Rebecca Taylor At NYFW For Fall 2014 [VIDEO]
February 09 2014 7:06 PM
Rebecca Taylor presented her fall 2014 collection for NYFW with her signature feminine aesthetic with a touch of masculinity.
- Nautica Presents Their Men’s Collection At NYFW [VIDEO]
February 07 2014 6:16 PM
Designer of Nautica was backstage after the Nautica show for Fall 2014 to discuss the inspiration of his collection and how innovation was used.
- Sartorial Shadow Cast Over New York Fashion Week
February 06 2014 6:27 PM
New York Fashion Week kicked off its first day rife with changes, confusion and utter chaos.
- Queen Elizabeth II Requests More Conservative Looks From Kate Middleton
February 06 2014 6:00 PM
Kate Middleton will reportedly be wearing more conservative outfits during an upcoming tour of Australia, a change said to be largely influenced by Queen Elizabeth II.
- Where To Watch The Live Stream Of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 2014?
February 06 2014 7:35 AM
Last season more than 3.7 million viewers watched live streaming of the show, the figures are estimated to rise this year.