- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rumors: Verizon Logo Seen In Allegedly 'Leaked' Photos
September 18 2012 2:59 PM
Samsung?s Galaxy Note 2, the successor to its widely popular ?phablet? device, is rumored for an October release date in the United States. It seems as if the tablet/smartphone successor will be made available on more carriers than its predecessor, as recent alleged leaks have indicated a Galaxy Note 2 release for Verizon.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Release Imminent: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, And A Full List Of Devices Confirmed For The Upgrade
September 18 2012 12:52 PM
Some Android users will be getting a sweet treat in the near future. The release date for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean has been confirmed for the majority of devices powered by Google?s popular OS. The new ?buttery smooth? iteration of Android was announced at the search engine giant?s I/O developer?s conference in June, and is rolling out just a day ahead of Apple?s new iOS 6 software.
- iPhone 5 Features: A6 Chip Beats All Previous iOS Devices, High-End Androids In Tests
September 18 2012 12:33 PM
Apple fans and phone enthusiasts alike are looking forward to this Friday, the day Apple will finally release its all-new iPhone 5 out into the wild. With pre-orders for the new iPhone selling out in record time, users can't wait to get their hands on all the new features the iPhone 5 has to offer. The iPhone 5 is the first Apple device to run on the company's custom-built A6 chip, which is 22 percent smaller than the A5 and A5X chips found in the iPad 2, iPad 3, Apple TV 2 and iPhone 4S, ...
- iOS 6 Release Date Is Almost Here: Why Apple Maps May Lose To Google, Other Features To Look Out For
September 18 2012 11:30 AM
Apple will begin its official rollout of iOS 6 on Wednesday, just a couple of short days before the release date of its recently revealed iPhone 5. The next-generation operating system boasts a host of new features for iOS devices, but one crucial flaw may have some users considering a switch to Android.
- Rovio's New Game 'Bad Piggies' Finally Gets Launch Trailer, More Information
September 17 2012 5:25 PM
The privately-held Finnish game developer Rovio Entertainment has secured a comfortable spot for itself on top of the freemium food chain with its legendary line of Angry Birds mobile apps, a series of mobile games that's been downloaded over 1 billion times and attracted merchandizing spin-offs as diverse gummy candy and real-life theme parks. Now after several sequels (the most recent propelling birds into orbit with Angry Birds: Space), Rovio is seeking greener pastures wit...
- Google Continues Its Opposition Against Aliyun OS; Andy Rubin Draws Focus To Its Android Similarity
September 17 2012 6:01 AM
After Google stopped Acer from launching a phone based on Aliyun OS, described non-compatible with build of Android, Google's Andy Rubin, Senior Vice President, Mobile and Digital Content, continued his fight against Alibaba, which coordinated on Aliyun development with Acer, The Verge reported.
- Official CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies Arrive on Motorola Xoom [How to Install]
September 17 2012 5:06 AM
Motorola Xoom (Wi-Fi and LTE) versions get official CyanogenMod (CM) 10 Nightlies.
- Apple iPhone 5 First Benchmarks Out: With Dual Core 1.02GHz A6 CPU, 1GB RAM, Device Narrowly Tops High End Android Rivals
September 17 2012 2:12 AM
The first iPhone 5 benchmark results have hit Geekbench and showed that the sixth generation iPhone, running iOS 6 with a Dual-Core 1.02GHz ARMv7 processor and 1GB of RAM, narrowly beats all previous iOS devices and high end Android products.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Release Date For AT&T Allegedly Revealed; Rumors Indicate Same Launch As Windows Phone 8 [REPORT]
September 15 2012 4:02 PM
The release date for Samsung?s Galaxy Note 2 has not officially been revealed yet, but a tip has indicated that it may arrive at the end of next month. According to BGR, a tip has been dropped indicating that the Galaxy Note 2 will be available on AT&T beginning Oct. 21.
- Windows 8 Release Approaches: This Could Be ‘Exactly What Microsoft Needs,’ Developer Says
September 14 2012 2:36 PM
Microsoft's Oct. 26 release date for Windows 8 is quickly approaching, and fans of the long-time PC software creator have seen some new devices that will utilize the OS. At Berlin's IFA 2012, hybrid laptop-tablet gadgets were unveiled such as the Sony VAIO Duo and the T-Series 13 Ultrabook.
- Apple iPhone 5 LTE Data Plan Won't Work On China's Largest Network
September 14 2012 10:42 AM
The Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) iPhone 5 won't work on the LTE infrastructure of China's largest mobile network, Nomura analysts reported Friday, the latest setback for a launch that is not making the expected waves in that Asian country.
- iPhone 5: What Items Were Missing In Apple’s New Smartphone?
September 13 2012 11:11 AM
When the first customers for the iPhone 5 from Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, get their new products next Friday, chances are they’ll rave over the latest model, the upgrade for the nearly year-old iPhone 4S. But some anticipated items are absent, like an upgrade to Siri, NFC and biometric security.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 To Break 30 Million Sales As Android Jelly Bean Release Date Approaches
September 12 2012 5:34 PM
Samsung’s Galaxy S3, the company’s flagship smartphone of 2012, is projected to reach another 10 million unit sales before the year’s end. Samsung believes that its Galaxy S3 will achieve more than 30 million in global sales by the end of 2012, an executive said to the Yonhap News Agency.
- iPhone 5 Event Hyped On Twitter: Android Fans Get Nasty After Apple Announcement
September 12 2012 4:37 PM
Apple has finally unveiled the release date for its long awaited iPhone 5, confirming the rumors about its design, features and tech specs that have been circulating the Internet. Undoubtedly, Web surfers were buzzing with excitement, sharing their opinions through social media.
- Apple iPhone 5 Officially Announced; Thinnest and Lightest iPhone Ever
September 12 2012 3:02 PM
Apple Inc on Wednesday took the wraps off the iPhone 5, the thinnest-ever version of a smartphone that yields the majority of its profit and helped it become the world's most valuable corporation.
- Apple iPhone 5 Launch: Expectations Run High Ahead Of New iPhone Launch As Apple Dons Defensive Role Against Samsung
September 12 2012 9:06 AM
With just a few hours to go for the much-awaited Apple's (AAPL) Sept.12 event, excitement about the announcements of the next generation iPhone and new gadgets seemed to have hit the roof.
- Apple iPhone 5 Preview: Outsmart other Smartphones or Perish
September 12 2012 4:50 AM
The new iPhone 5 has to be more than just another smartphone as it carries the weight of Apple's future on its slim frame. Here is the preview of the new iPhone.
- Nokia Windows Phone 8 Devices Among First In UK With LTE, But Are Users Willing To Ditch iOS And Android?
September 11 2012 12:05 PM
The Nokia Lumia 920, a flagship Windows Phone 8 device that was recently unveiled, will be released in the United Kingdom as one of the first smartphones in that area to feature LTE connectivity. UK carrier Everything Everywhere has just announced that its plans to roll out a 4G LTE network will be put into effect, and it will be rebranding itself as EE from here on forward.
- Toys 'R' Us Takes On Amazon With 'Tabeo' - Tablet For Kids
September 10 2012 11:00 AM
Toys ''R'' Us is introducing a tablet for children, and the new product will not be available online. The Tabeo, as the new tablet is called, can be pre-ordered over the Internet but it is only available in Toys "R" Us stores.
- When Will Jelly Bean Come To The Galaxy S3? Release Date May Come Next Week As Android 4.1.1 Test Firmware Appears
September 10 2012 10:36 AM
Since its release date, Samsung Galaxy S3 owners have eagerly awaited the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update. Samsung announced that the next-generation software will roll out in September, but has not specified a specific date.