- A murder in the Outer Banks, North Carolina, that saw a young man allegedly kill his girlfriend over the July 4 weekend, may finally see justice as a month-long, nationwide search finally resulted in the arrest of the alleged murderer this week in Ohio.
- After a security guard was shot by a lone gunman at the Family Research Council in Washington DC on Wednesday, presidential hopeful Mitt Romney has responded to the Washington shooting, stating that "there is no place for such violence in our society."
Family Research Council Shooting: Gunman Opens Fire Inside Building, Possible Connection To Group's Anti-Gay StandsA security guard was shot on Wednesday at the Family Research Council headquarters after an unidentified gunman allegedly opened fire. According to reports, a gunman described as a man in his late 20s, entered the building at approximately 10:45 a.m. and was stopped by a security guard from going further into the building.
- Kim Dotcom, owner of file-sharing website Megaupload.com, saw his mansion in New Zealand raided by antiterrorist police supported by helicopters in January. It now appears the raid was so massive because authorities believed Dotcom had a "doomsday device" capable of destroying evidence worldwide.
- Spanish police announced they have arrested four members of Mexican drug cartel Sinalao while it was attempting to set up a European foothold in Madrid.
- Wade Michael Page shot himself to death Sunday and was not killed by a policeman after his murderous rampage at a Wisconson Sikh temple, authorities said Wednesday.
Kim Dotcom Raid Captured On Video; Police Searched Megaupload Founder's Home With Helicopters, Rifles And Dogs [VIDEO]New Zealand police raided the home of Megaupload founder Kim "Dotcom" Schmitz in January, and now an exclusive video of the search has surfaced.
- Police found a gun at the home of the 31-year-old ex-girlfriend of Sikh temple shooter Wade Michael Page. She is a nursing school student -- but also a felon, barred from having firearms.
- This month marks two landmark anniversaries -- the deaths Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley, two of the world's most recognizable pop-culture icons, who also happen to be two of the highest-earning dead celebrities.
- More details emerged Monday about the man said to be responsible for the Sikh temple shooting that left six other people dead and four wounded on Sunday in Wisconsin.
- South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, a former Sikh turned Christian, responded Sunday to the Wisconsin Temple shooting, saying it's sad such an incident happened at a peaceful place of worship.
- Wade Michael Page is the man being named as the alleged gunman who opened fire in a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., and killed six people on Sunday. Page, a 40-year-old Army veteran who served from April 1992 through October 1998, allegedly opened fire outside the temple before entering around 10:30 a.m. Sunday morning and taking the lives of six innocent people.
- Condemning the Wisconsin Sikh Temple shooting, in which a gunman killed six and critically injured another three on Sunday, hundreds of Sikhs protested in India on Monday.
Wisconsin Temple Shooting: Sikhs Blame Ignorance About Religion; Killings Bring Debate On Gun Control Back To The ForeThe FBI, probing the Wisconsin Sikh Temple shooting, in which a gunman killed six and critically injured three others on Sunday, hinted that it could be an act of domestic terrorism. Meanwhile, the Sikh community in the U.S calls it a crime of "hate and ignorance."
- Hours after a lone gunman opened fire at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin in Oak Creek on Sunday, federal investigators are considering the attack to be a case of domestic terrorism, based on the triggerman's background and the tattoos on his body.
- Marilyn is as great a legend as this country as ever produced – she shares eternal life with such luminaries as Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, John Wayne and Louis Armstrong.
- One person has reportedly been killed and two others shot in a hostage situation in a Wisconsin Sikh temple. The gunman was shot after engaging an officer. Children were said to be among the hostages at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, located about 12 miles south of Milwaukee.
- Vivian Gasper-Guerrero, 16, cut a hole in her screened bedroom window and made her room look like a struggle had taken place. On Wednesday, the FBI got involved, and an Amber Alert was issued until she was later found. But why did she run away in the first place?
William Patrick Hitler Writes FDR Letter Requesting To Join US Military And Fight Nazis In WWII [PHOTO]William Patrick Hitler reportedly wrote a letter to President Franklin D. Roosevelt requesting that he be allowed to enlist in the U.S. military to fight against the Nazis in WWII.