- iPhone Dev Team's MuscleNerd has confirmed that a Chinese researcher named Loktar_Sun has discovered a method that allows unlocking any model of the iPhone on any baseband with the help of the Subscriber Artificial Module (SAM) by Sam Bingner.
iOS 5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak: RedSn0w Updated To v0.9.10b7, Implements Corona A5 Jailbreak For iPhone 4S, iPad 2The popular RedSn0w jailbreak tool has just received a significant update to version 0.9.10b7 with a number of useful additional features that indeed make the update worth trying.
- Adam Levine took time out from judging The Voice to get beat up -- for a music video, that is.
- Apple is planning to launch MacBook Pro 2012. The device can release in May or June with rumored features including Intel Intel Ivy Bridge processor, New Thunderbolt Connector, Retina Display, Full-surface Trackpad and Surround Sound System.
Apple iPhone 5 May Feature Lighter, Thinner 'Liquid Metal' Build; Release Date, Launch In June 2012 [REPORT]Apple may make its next iPhone considerably thinner and lighter thanks to some recently-licensed patents for liquid metal, which the company acquired in 2010 from Delaware-based Liquidmetal Technologies. The same report also says the iPhone will release and launch date is June 2012.
- Last week, AT&T announced that it would allow the out-of-contract customers to unlock their iPhones and use it on another carrier. Here's a method to unlock AT&T iPhone 4S without losing the untethered jailbreak.
- Jack White is set to release his solo debut, Blunderbuss, in co-ordinance with a live streamed concert, directed by Gary Oldman.
- AT&T announced last week that it would finally allow out-of-contract customers to unlock their iPhones and use it on another carrier.
- Apple's next generation iPhone created a lot of buzz in the last few months. While we have seen some speculation going bizarre, some have more chances to be finally seen in the iPhone 5 (popularly dubbed).
- Apple changed the entire smartphone genre with the introduction of the iPhone in 2007, and five years later, Apple fans are anxiously awaiting a new iPhone, rumored to be released between June and October 2012. Nobody outside the enormous complex at 1 Infinite Loop truly knows what the sixth-generation iPhone, presumably called the iPhone 5, will look like or feature, but that isn't stopping us from daydreaming about all of the possible features in Apple's next phone.
- Most tech products in general and Apple products in particular see a lot of chatter in the press before they're finally announced. The rumors and speculations try to envisage what the products will offer and when they will finally land on the users' hands.
iOS 5.1 Jailbreak: How To Use TinyUmbrella 5.10.14 To Save BBTickets On iPhone 4/4S, iPad For Possible DowngradeDeveloper NotCom announced Thursday that he had updated the jailbreak utility TinyUmbrella to version 5.10.14. TinyUmbrella allows users to save their iOS device's SHSH blobs (Signature HaSH blobs) and BBTicket (baseband signing ticket) in order to downgrade iOS versions at a later date.
- Apple is reportedly building the next version of its iTunes platform, iTunes 11, and the next version of the new music and media application will reportedly feature many more under-the-hood changes, as opposed to simple cosmetic differences.
- Netflix has rapidly expanded its instant streaming offerings in the handful of years since it first branched out from being a Web-based DVD rental service. However, some of the most popular films and TV series, including Game of Thrones, are still unavailable on Netflix, and they may never be if HBO has its way.
- Facebook buys Instagram for $1 billion in cash and stock. For those who don't want to use Instagram anymore, we've found the 5 best alternatives to Instagram that will allow you to edit and share your photos while maintaining your privacy.
Apple iPhone 5 Release Features: What A 4-Inch Screen Would Look Like, And Other Concept Designs [PICTURES]Apple may build its next-generation iPhone, presumably called the iPhone 5, with a 4-inch screen into a unibody case. Take a look at the gallery and see what a bigger iPhone would look like, and check out the other iPhone 5 4-inch screen concepts as well.
- In anticipation of the return of Glee following a month-and-a-half-long hiatus, excited fans expressed their delight on Twitter, causing the hashtag #gleeisback to trend worldwide on Tuesday morning. The new episode, titled Big Brother, airs tonight at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- Fiona Apple has released the dates for her tour 2012
- AT&T is finally granting its customers permission to unlock their iPhones after fulfilling the minimum contract period for the phone.
iPhone 5 Release: Apple Tests Prototype In Old Cases, Features Include A5X Chip, 1 GB Of RAM [PICTURES]Apple is busy building its sixth-generation iPhone, likely called the iPhone 5, and reports say the company is testing the new device within older cases, presumably to bring the new smartphones out in public without drawing attention.