Apple iPhone 5 Specs: Most Convincing Photo Evidence Yet Showcases Different Features From iPhone 4S [PICTURES, VIDEO]Smartphone supply, component and repair sites like Gotta Be Mobile and iFixyouri have previously posted images and videos of alleged iPhone 5 prototypes, but never did those sites fully compare the new model to the iPhone 4S. On Friday, ETrade Supply posted a highly-detailed photo and video comparison between the iPhone 5 prototype and iPhone 4S components from Apple, which just may be the most convincing photo evidence of the iPhone 5 we have to-date.
Amazon Launches Video App for Apple iPad, But The App Is Still Not Available On Android Tablets Like Nexus 7This week has been good for Apple users who were presented with several options for watching video on their iPad. After the news of Hulu Plus being available on Apple, Amazon announced that Amazon?s video app will also be available for free download on Apple iTunes. The only other tablet that this app was available on was Kindle Fire and there were expectations that it would be made available on android tablets like Nexus 7.
- If Apple plans to release the iPad Mini to the masses at the same time as the iPhone 5, Apple could run into the biggest crowds in the history of the company. And that's not necessarily a good thing. Assuming Apple unveils the iPhone 5 and the iPad Mini at the same time, will the release dates for both devices be the same?
Windows 8 Release 'Bad For Indie Games' Minecraft Creator Says, Gabe Newell's 'Catastrophe' Comment SpreadsMicrosoft's Windows 8 release has created quite a stir in the gaming community. When Valve's Gabe Newell called the new operating system 'a catastrophe,' his comments sparked a wave of criticism across the PC gaming space.
Olympics 2012: Top 5 Live Streaming Apps, Where To See Photos And Highlights Of The London Games For FreeThe 2012 Olympic Games are in full swing, running from July 27 through August 12 in London. From swimming, to gymnastics to archery, nations all over the world unite to compete in the most monumental and historical series of sporting events.
- Search engine optimization is often discussed as some sort of sneaky journalism practice, but X5 Music Group is proving that a trick or two comes in handy with music sales as well.
- Aerosmith is set to release their latest studio album "Music From Another Dimension," which will drop on November 5. The band has tapped a number of outside talents to add some unique flavor to its new album.
- "We're in early conversations and we're pretty optimistic," CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler told reporters about a possible ninth season for the comedy "How I Met Your Mother." Don't go running down to MacLaren's Pub for a celebratory drink, Tassler continued that "we're not there yet."
- As the sales of recorded music plummets with the rise of media piracy, the artist-fan relationship is getting personal.
- The release date for Apple’s upcoming smartphone, believed to be called the iPhone 5, could be delayed due to a supply shortage of chips used in the device, according to a report from China.
- Holmes has hosted the comedy podcast "You Made It Weird" and released his first comedy album last year to rave reviews.
- Apple beat its own conservative quarterly estimate, reporting a strong jump in earnings and even sold a record number of iPads in Q3, but across the board, Apple did a rare thing: It missed analysts' estimates. Apple can rebound in Q4 if it decides to release its next iPhone, which many are already calling "iPhone 5," as long as the much-rumored "iPad Mini."
- It's long been rumored that the iPad Mini and the new iPhone -- the 5, as many call it -- would launch around the same time -- around the end of September and beginning of October -- but a new report says Apple may release the new iPhone and iPad sooner rather than later.
- On Monday, Apple released its newest commercial for the iPhone 4S -- the first smartphone to feature Apple's AI assistant -- with Martin Scorcese as the company's latest spokesman. If Apple plans to do more commericals with these Hollywood types, we've got a few great ideas on who should be picked next, and why.
- It's officially the last week of July, which means that Apple has seven days to release its brand-new operating system for Mac, also known as OS X Mountain Lion. Users that upgrade to Mac OS X Mountain Lion will discover scores of useful features -- more than 200 of them, according to Apple. Here's a guide to the best and most important features in Mountain Lion.
- With the highly anticipated The Dark Knight Rises, the third installment in Christopher Nolan's Batman film series, hitting the silver screen Friday, a mobile game version inspired by the movie has also landed on the Apple App Store and can be downloaded for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- A Romney spokesperson told the Washington Post that the clip clearly falls under fair use, a provision in intellectual property law that permits limited use of copyrighted material for the purposes of criticism and commentary.
- The mommy porn book trilogy has taken over the pop culture lexicon in 2012.
- Big Gigantic continued its tour of some of the hottest summer music festival's with a high-energy main-stage performance at this weekend's Camp Bisco 11.
- Launched just over a year ago, and touted by the newspaper-loving Murdoch as a savior for print media, The Daily boasts is drowning in estimated losses of $30 million a year.