- Aziz Ansari wants to talk about marriage.
- Some of the world's most popular brands are partnering with music festivals to tap into a much-coveted demographic.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Preorders On US Cellular Announced, Launch In July; Verizon's Variant To Support Global RoamingJoining the four major US carriers, the nation's sixth largest carrier U.S. Cellular has announced that it will launch the latest Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone in July with preorders beginning June 12.
- Miss Pennsylvania Sheena Monnin, a 27-year-old who hopes to earn a Doctorate in Theology, announced her resignation from the Miss Universe Organization on Tuesday night, two nights after Miss Rhode Island, Olivia Culpo, was crowned Miss USA. Monnin claims that the pageant was rigged.
- A Tennessee man has been arrested and charged with attempted murder after shooting Rob Williams, a popular television weatherman, in the chest with a crossbow during a break-in.
- The one and only Alice Cooper will be storming That Tent on Saturday, June 9, at midnight for an hour-and-a-half set. With a time slot in between the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Skrillex, Cooper's set will be a unique one you definitely won't want to miss.
- Canadian singer-songwriter Leslie Feist will be making her way to Tennessee to perform at this year's Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. Feist, Leslie's solo project, who released fourth album Metals, almost a year ago, will be taking the Which Stage on Friday from 6:15 to 7:45 P.M. Leslie took some time to talk to reporters about her past festival experiences and her Bonnaroo performance before making her way down to the 700-acre farm in Manchester.
- Your boss might have warned you about the 'dangers' of eating at food trucks, but Bonnaroo will have 9 food trucks you won't want to stay away from. The 700-acre Manchester, TN farm will once again be welcoming food trucks into their delicious Food Truck Oasis. Last year the Food Truck Oasis at Bonnaroo had its debut, and after crowds roared with happy (and full) stomachs, the great Bonnaroo minds decided to expand the Food Truck Oasis for 2012.
- Last year Bonnaroo celebrated its 10th anniversary. This year the Tennessee music festival will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Broo'ers Festival. The Broo'ers Festival features breweries from all over the U.S. This year 21 breweries will be under one tent, giving festival goers a chance to enjoy familiar favorites as well as taste delicious new ones.
- From 6:45 to 8 P.M., the band Fun (sometimes fun.) will be at That Tent, performing their radio hit We Are Young, among many others off their 2009 album Aim and Ignite, and 2012's popular Some Nights.
- The Sunlight Foundation's new Politwoops tool allows users to see tweets deleted by U.S. politicians.
- James Franklin, second year coach at Vanderbilt, says he won't hire a coach unless he has an attractive wife.
- White-nose syndrome, a disease that has killed millions of hibernating bats in the United States, has been detected for the first time in endangered gray bats in Tennessee, a finding that government scientists on Tuesday described as devastating.
- The Tennessee lawyer who took 42 percent of the vote away from President Barack Obama in the Arkansas Democratic primary is back, hoping to pick up momentum in Texas on Tuesday.
- About four in 10 voters choose not to vote for the president in the Democratic primary.
- Extra onions and ketchup in two McDonald's cheeseburgers resulted in two angry men heavily vandalizing a Tennessee branch of the restaurant.