- Cute overloads are typically the stuff of Reddit subthreads, but on Monday, the National Zoo Panda Cam suffered this literal fate when their servers crashed shortly after the birth of a new giant panda cub.
- At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company announced the newest mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod -- also known as iOS 6 -- will be released as a free update to iOS users two days prior to the launch of the iPhone 5, on Wednesday, Sept. 19. The iPhone 5 will release this Friday, Sept. 21. There are more than 200 new features coming to iOS 6. Here, we do our best to outline all of the biggest features right here for you. A...
Kourtney Kardashian Pulls Penelope Out With Own Hands While Kim Freezes Her Eggs On 'KUWTK' Finale [VIDEO]Kourtney Kardashian clawed her way back into the family spotlight Sunday as the season finale of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" showed her literally pulling her second child out during birth.
- After struggling in his first few years in the NFL, Reggie Bush has become a top NFL running back with the Miami Dolphins.
- LSU campus was evacuated Monday after after a bombed threat was phone in to local 911.
Karreuche Tran Tweets Photo Of Her Kissing A Man Who Is Not Chris Brown: Her Revenge After He Kissed Rihanna At The VMA Awards?Earlier this week, Karreuche Tran tweeted a picture of her kissing a man who was not Chris Brown, though he too sports a nose ring
- Amber Rose, a model and Smirnoff spokeswoman, shared the first photo of her growing stomach on twitter with her followers
- Proud panda mother Mei Xiang has shown similar signs of pregnancy five times since 2007, all of which turned out to be false alarms. But on Sunday night, she delivered.
- Apple?s iPhone 5 has been called one the most anticipated smartphone launch in history, and the device?s pre-order numbers have proven this to be true. After completely selling out in just one hour on Sept. 14, the iPhone 5 set a new pre-order record for both AT&T and Apple.
- The Euro slipped to 1.3082 as a report by the Bank of Spain showed households and businesses withdrew EUR 26B in deposits during July, and the ongoing turmoil in the banking system may continue to drag on the exchange rate it raises the threat for a bailout.
- Early week focus is on the AUDUSD and USDJPY as per event risk in Japan (rate decision tomorrow) and Australia (RBA minutes tonight). The USDJPY drop lower last week probably completed a terminal thrust from a triangle. It's taken just 2 days for the USDJPY to return to the early September high (7903). The target is 8061 (top of triangle). Support is now 7865 and a bullish bias is warranted against last night's low of 7816. Several days of congestion are probably underway in the AUDUSD aft...
- The global risk asset markets are trading in a perception mode or a view that the stimulus coming from the US, Europe and likely China will be enough to jump start the faltering global economy. The view that inflation will be the outcome of all of the stimulus programs is pushing oil and other traditional commodities back to lofty levels. The objectives of QE3 are to bolster the economy and improve the weak jobs markets. With oil prices rising it certainly looks counterproductive as higher oil a...
- The markets are trading with a risk off tone at the start of the week. There are a couple of reasons for this: 1, the extent of the moves last week may justify a pullback at this stage, 2, the focus turns back to growth as we await a plethora of economic data due in the coming days and 3, problems with Spain.
- Lindsay Lohan, who is no stranger to legal drama, called out Amanda Bynes on Twitter following news that her car was impounded on Sunday, admitting that her own punishments were unfair in comparison to the Nickelodeon star's lack thereof.
- Tensions between Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) and Electronic Arts Inc. (Nasdaq: EA) exploded all over again Friday as Zynga mustered an aggressive rejoinder to the copyright-infringement lawsuit filed against it by EA last month.
- Occupy Wall Street are planning to return in force to New York City's Financial District, hoping to recapture momentum.
- Shoppers looking for Chris Brown's album "Fortune" in HMV stores in London might be surprised to see a warning sticker on the CD. Several copies of Brown's latest album have been covered with advisory stickers reading, "Warning: Do Not Buy This Album! This Man Beats Women."
- Tony Ortega, who has been the editor-in-chief of the Village Voice since 2007, announced via blog post on Friday that he is stepping down next week. The alt-weekly has seen a number of staff layoffs in the last few years.
- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose was overcome with emotion during the unveiling of his new Adidas shoe, the D Rose 3, with the NBA superstar on the verge of tears multiple times at the Chicago event.
- ?"Finding Nemo 3D" hit theaters on Friday and Twitter began to instantly erupt with posts about how people wanted to go see the new version of the movie.