- The so-called C-class is Brazil's fast-growing middle class, more than 50 million strong. Now there's even a soap opera geared toward upwardly mobile Brazilians, and seemingly everybody -- most of all advertisers -- is taking note.
Kim Zolciak Is Not The Only Celebrity Mother With Shocking Post-Baby Weight Loss: Check Out Alicia Keys, Halle Berry, And More [SLIDESHOW]While Kim Zolciak's amount of weight loss is certainly surprising, she is not the only celebrity mother who regained her former body after giving birth
HTC One X+ Specs Leaked; Device Likely To Come With 1.6GHz Quad-Core CPU, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean And MoreUntil now, very little information about the HTC One X+ has been revealed. But an XDA Developer forum member, with the Twitter handle @Football4PDA, seems to have some interesting details about the rumored handset.
Morgan Freeman Narrating ’50 Shades Of Grey'? No, The Actor Is A Victim Of Another Rumor, Post-Death HoaxThe rumor mill has been working overtime with respect to Morgan Freeman. The actor was recently involved in a Facebook and Twitter death hoax, and now people are saying he will be narrating the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie.
- Rumors about whether or not Khloe Kardashian was pregnant have been swirling ever since she married Lamar Odom, but she has yet to officially announce that she is expecting a child with her NBA star husband.
- As the rumored release date for Apple’s iPhone 5 approaches, more details have begun to leak onto the web. The most recent bit of information allegedly leaks the price for Apple’s next smartphone alongside the device’s model number.
New Orleans Saints Players Suspensions Overturned: What Does It Mean For Sean Payton, Roger Goodell?When news broke Friday that the suspensions of four New Orleans Saints players accused of participating in the team's bounty program had been overturned, the next logical question centered on the fate of Saints head coach Sean Payton.
- Several current and former New Orleans Saints players won an appeal today lifting their suspensions.
- Is John Cena Dead? The WWE superstar reportedly died according to a report on the internet, and has been the victim of a celebrity death hoax.
- Paris Jackson has been in the news lately ever since she began publicly fighting with her aunts and uncles via Twitter. After a recent interview with a magazine Paris Jackson revealed that she doesn't have too many friends at school and that she wants to pursue her dream of becoming a Hollywood actress.
- There's been much talk over Jessica Simpson's body ever since she gained nearly 70 pounds during her pregnancy with her first child Maxwell Drew. But after signing a multi-million dollar deal with Weight Watchers the fashionista is ready to debut her post-baby body on TV next week, Star Pulse reported.
- Kim Zolciak, best known as a personality on the Bravo series “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” gave birth to son Kash Kade just three weeks ago, but you wouldn’t know it based on the new shot the reality star snapped of herself on Twitter.
- Following reports earlier this week of Apple allowing hackers into its iCloud service, Sony Corportation is facing similar concerns over the security of its data across everything from its mobile-phone business to its new mobile gaming console, the Playstation Vita. In addition to piracy concerns, the new hacks highlight the relative weakness of the PS Vita's performance so far in the gaming market.
- Is more QE on the way?- Is the ECB's big bazooka enough to save the Eurozone? - Conventional vs. Unconventional - the ECB vs. the Riksbank - Event risk in Europe next week - Can the UK's labour market continue to surprise on the upside? - RBNZ to hold
- Last night at the VMA Awards ceremony, Chris Brown's girlfriend, Karreuche Tran, was a no-show, as he sat in the front row.
- In an environment where central banks are driving price action then a bad payrolls number can negate the safe haven impact of the dollar and cause the euro and stocks to surge. Payrolls increased by a dismal 96k in August, the rate was dragged lower by net job losses in the government, mining and manufacturing sectors. Earnings data also fell, with the average weekly wage dropping to $809.09 vs. $809.43 in July.
- Yesterday was all about the announcement of the details of the new bond buying program by ECB President Draghi. So far the market has viewed the new program as mostly bullish for risk asset markets especially the global equity markets. The reaction on the commodity side was much more muted than on the equity front. In fact oil prices surged higher only to closes in negative territory and at its lows. It was a technical reversal day to the downside for oil and one that is biased to the bearish si...
‘American Horror Story’ Season 2 Spoilers: Ryan Murphy Reportedly Cuts ‘Secret Circle’ Star Chris Zylka Because Of HairChris Zylka is a good looking blonde...but his hair must not do anything for him. "American Horror Story" executive producer Ryan Murphy was not feeling the former "Secret Circle" star's hair for his new role and asked him to shave it all off..and reportedly fired him when he didn't!
- The Euro rallied to a fresh monthly high of 1.2716 as policy makers across Europe showed increased support for the European Central Bank's unlimited bond-purchasing program, and we may see the EURUSD continue to gain ground in the week ahead as it breaks out of the range-bound price action carried over from the previous month. Indeed, German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble argued that the non-standard measure is 'not the beginning of monetary financing of sovereign debt' as the cent...
- Joe South, a well known singer-songwriter who gained popularity with hits like (I Never Promised You) "A Rose Garden," "Games People Play," "Walk a Mile in My Shoes," passed away Wednesday following cardiac arrest.