- As the rumored release date for Apple’s iPhone 5 approaches, more details have begun to leak onto the web. The most recent bit of information allegedly leaks the price for Apple’s next smartphone alongside the device’s model number.
New Orleans Saints Players Suspensions Overturned: What Does It Mean For Sean Payton, Roger Goodell?When news broke Friday that the suspensions of four New Orleans Saints players accused of participating in the team's bounty program had been overturned, the next logical question centered on the fate of Saints head coach Sean Payton.
- Several current and former New Orleans Saints players won an appeal today lifting their suspensions.
- Is John Cena Dead? The WWE superstar reportedly died according to a report on the internet, and has been the victim of a celebrity death hoax.
- Paris Jackson has been in the news lately ever since she began publicly fighting with her aunts and uncles via Twitter. After a recent interview with a magazine Paris Jackson revealed that she doesn't have too many friends at school and that she wants to pursue her dream of becoming a Hollywood actress.
- There's been much talk over Jessica Simpson's body ever since she gained nearly 70 pounds during her pregnancy with her first child Maxwell Drew. But after signing a multi-million dollar deal with Weight Watchers the fashionista is ready to debut her post-baby body on TV next week, Star Pulse reported.
- Kim Zolciak, best known as a personality on the Bravo series “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” gave birth to son Kash Kade just three weeks ago, but you wouldn’t know it based on the new shot the reality star snapped of herself on Twitter.
- Following reports earlier this week of Apple allowing hackers into its iCloud service, Sony Corportation is facing similar concerns over the security of its data across everything from its mobile-phone business to its new mobile gaming console, the Playstation Vita. In addition to piracy concerns, the new hacks highlight the relative weakness of the PS Vita's performance so far in the gaming market.
- Last night at the VMA Awards ceremony, Chris Brown's girlfriend, Karreuche Tran, was a no-show, as he sat in the front row.
‘American Horror Story’ Season 2 Spoilers: Ryan Murphy Reportedly Cuts ‘Secret Circle’ Star Chris Zylka Because Of HairChris Zylka is a good looking blonde...but his hair must not do anything for him. "American Horror Story" executive producer Ryan Murphy was not feeling the former "Secret Circle" star's hair for his new role and asked him to shave it all off..and reportedly fired him when he didn't!
- Joe South, a well known singer-songwriter who gained popularity with hits like (I Never Promised You) "A Rose Garden," "Games People Play," "Walk a Mile in My Shoes," passed away Wednesday following cardiac arrest.
- Obama's speech at the National Democratic Convention (DNC) 2012 in Charlotte Thursday not only instigated rounds of applause, but also broke a few Twitter records for political events. The speech was wildly popular on the social networking site, eliciting 52,757 tweets per minute, which was a new Twitter record for politics.
One Direction Score Big At MTV VMAs 2012, Fans On Twitter Greet Band For Grabbing 3 Awards (Full List Of Winners & Photos)British boy band One Direction turned out to be the biggest winners at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) Thursday night in Los Angeles grabbing three awards, nosing out big names like Rihanna.
- Katy Perry set Twitter ablaze after she kissed Niall Horan and Harry Styles from One Direction on the lips after she presented them with the moon man for Best Pop Video at the 2012 MTV VMAs.
Morgan Freeman Dead? No, He Joins Eddie Murphy, 50 Cent As The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Death HoaxMorgan Freeman is not dead, despite a report that originated on Facebook earlier this week. A Morgan Freeman impersonator, though, did read aloud from the book "50 Shades of Grey."
- Amber Rose showed up to the 2012 MTV VMAs with the latest fashion accessory, a pregnant belly. Her fiancé Wiz Khalifa had been vehemently denying pregnancy rumors, but the couple must have been waiting to for the red carpet to announce they were expecting.
- The 2012 campaign has focused on a myriad of social and ideological issues, with some smatterings of tax policy and truckloads of mudslinging. A new book argues voters should look past the obfuscation and consider what is best for their wallet. Its authors claim history has proven one thing: when it comes to economic success, the left has had the upper hand.
- The MTV VMAs are one of the network's most popular nights of the year and this year looks to be no different with Katy Perry, Drake, Rihanna and Carly Rae Jepsen getting nominations. The host will be Kevin Hart.
- John Clayton, who's made his name at ESPN for being a reserved, newsy reporter, appears in a new "This is SportsCenter" ad with a pony tail and Slayer tee shirt. The commercial vaulted Clayton to a nationally trending Twitter topic on Thursday.
- There is further news about Radamel Falcao's next move, while Ashley Cole's Chelsea future has been called into question.