- Is John Cena Dead? The WWE superstar reportedly died according to a report on the internet, and has been the victim of a celebrity death hoax.
- Paris Jackson has been in the news lately ever since she began publicly fighting with her aunts and uncles via Twitter. After a recent interview with a magazine Paris Jackson revealed that she doesn't have too many friends at school and that she wants to pursue her dream of becoming a Hollywood actress.
- There's been much talk over Jessica Simpson's body ever since she gained nearly 70 pounds during her pregnancy with her first child Maxwell Drew. But after signing a multi-million dollar deal with Weight Watchers the fashionista is ready to debut her post-baby body on TV next week, Star Pulse reported.
- Kim Zolciak, best known as a personality on the Bravo series “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” gave birth to son Kash Kade just three weeks ago, but you wouldn’t know it based on the new shot the reality star snapped of herself on Twitter.
- Following reports earlier this week of Apple allowing hackers into its iCloud service, Sony Corportation is facing similar concerns over the security of its data across everything from its mobile-phone business to its new mobile gaming console, the Playstation Vita. In addition to piracy concerns, the new hacks highlight the relative weakness of the PS Vita's performance so far in the gaming market.
- Is more QE on the way?- Is the ECB's big bazooka enough to save the Eurozone? - Conventional vs. Unconventional - the ECB vs. the Riksbank - Event risk in Europe next week - Can the UK's labour market continue to surprise on the upside? - RBNZ to hold
- Last night at the VMA Awards ceremony, Chris Brown's girlfriend, Karreuche Tran, was a no-show, as he sat in the front row.
- In an environment where central banks are driving price action then a bad payrolls number can negate the safe haven impact of the dollar and cause the euro and stocks to surge. Payrolls increased by a dismal 96k in August, the rate was dragged lower by net job losses in the government, mining and manufacturing sectors. Earnings data also fell, with the average weekly wage dropping to $809.09 vs. $809.43 in July.
- Yesterday was all about the announcement of the details of the new bond buying program by ECB President Draghi. So far the market has viewed the new program as mostly bullish for risk asset markets especially the global equity markets. The reaction on the commodity side was much more muted than on the equity front. In fact oil prices surged higher only to closes in negative territory and at its lows. It was a technical reversal day to the downside for oil and one that is biased to the bearish si...
‘American Horror Story’ Season 2 Spoilers: Ryan Murphy Reportedly Cuts ‘Secret Circle’ Star Chris Zylka Because Of HairChris Zylka is a good looking blonde...but his hair must not do anything for him. "American Horror Story" executive producer Ryan Murphy was not feeling the former "Secret Circle" star's hair for his new role and asked him to shave it all off..and reportedly fired him when he didn't!
- The Euro rallied to a fresh monthly high of 1.2716 as policy makers across Europe showed increased support for the European Central Bank's unlimited bond-purchasing program, and we may see the EURUSD continue to gain ground in the week ahead as it breaks out of the range-bound price action carried over from the previous month. Indeed, German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble argued that the non-standard measure is 'not the beginning of monetary financing of sovereign debt' as the cent...
- Joe South, a well known singer-songwriter who gained popularity with hits like (I Never Promised You) "A Rose Garden," "Games People Play," "Walk a Mile in My Shoes," passed away Wednesday following cardiac arrest.
- Obama's speech at the National Democratic Convention (DNC) 2012 in Charlotte Thursday not only instigated rounds of applause, but also broke a few Twitter records for political events. The speech was wildly popular on the social networking site, eliciting 52,757 tweets per minute, which was a new Twitter record for politics.
One Direction Score Big At MTV VMAs 2012, Fans On Twitter Greet Band For Grabbing 3 Awards (Full List Of Winners & Photos)British boy band One Direction turned out to be the biggest winners at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) Thursday night in Los Angeles grabbing three awards, nosing out big names like Rihanna.
- Katy Perry set Twitter ablaze after she kissed Niall Horan and Harry Styles from One Direction on the lips after she presented them with the moon man for Best Pop Video at the 2012 MTV VMAs.
Morgan Freeman Dead? No, He Joins Eddie Murphy, 50 Cent As The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Death HoaxMorgan Freeman is not dead, despite a report that originated on Facebook earlier this week. A Morgan Freeman impersonator, though, did read aloud from the book "50 Shades of Grey."
- Amber Rose showed up to the 2012 MTV VMAs with the latest fashion accessory, a pregnant belly. Her fiancé Wiz Khalifa had been vehemently denying pregnancy rumors, but the couple must have been waiting to for the red carpet to announce they were expecting.
- The 2012 campaign has focused on a myriad of social and ideological issues, with some smatterings of tax policy and truckloads of mudslinging. A new book argues voters should look past the obfuscation and consider what is best for their wallet. Its authors claim history has proven one thing: when it comes to economic success, the left has had the upper hand.
- Although the Dow Jones-FXCM U.S. Dollar Index (Ticker: USDollar) is trading 0.15 percent lower from the open, the index appears to be holding the upward trending channel carried over from the previous month, and we may see the greenback consolidate ahead of the employment report as the fresh batch of data coming out of the U.S. raises the outlook for growth. In turn, we may continue to see a series of higher highs paired with higher lows on the shorter-term chart, and we would need to see a posi...
- The MTV VMAs are one of the network's most popular nights of the year and this year looks to be no different with Katy Perry, Drake, Rihanna and Carly Rae Jepsen getting nominations. The host will be Kevin Hart.