- Many Argentines are protesting against the policies of President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner over her tight controls on the economy amid rising inflation. Fernandez has said that her policies are aimed at supporting the most vulnerable in society and will benefit the majority of people as a whole, though she has been criticized for pursuing a populist agenda at the expese of the upper and middle classes.
- The latest on Manchester United's pursuit of three highly-rated youngsters.
- Rumors have speculated the two have been dating for months.
- The University of Texas has issued an alert on its Twitter ordering an evacuation "due to threats on campus."
Twitter Death Hoaxes Of 2012: Morgan Freeman, Bill Cosby, Paris Hilton, Adam Sandler And Others Claimed This YearThough it's been around for years, the celebrity death hoax phenomenon has yet to end.
- The U.S. Embassy in Cairo got snarky on the Muslim Brotherhood after the Egyptian political party tweeted a condolence message.
Topless Kate Middleton Photos Have British Royals Fuming, Memes Follow After Naked Prince Harry Debacle [PHOTOS]The British Royal family may have another nude photo scandal on their hands. A french tabloid, Closer, published a five-page spread of Kate Middleton sunbathing topless with her husband, Prince William.
- Nick Lachey and wife Vanessa Minnillo welcomed an addition into their family on Wednesday. The TV stars became parents to Camden John Lachey...and opened up a new can of worms with a former reality star.
- In a move aimed at curbing obesity, New York City has banned the sale of sugary drinks and supersized sodas in establishments that come with food-service license.
Kris Jenner ‘Furious’ 'Today' Aired Interview On 9/11 Instead Of Moment Of Silence; ‘Kardashian’ Star Takes No Blame [VIDEO]The nation was outraged when NBC's "Today" show chose to air a live interview with Kardashian clan matriarch Kris Jenner Tuesday morning as other networks observed a moment of silence in memory of 9/11. Now the reality star is absolving herself of all blame and is reportedly "furious" at NBC.
- Jillian Jensen preformed on Wednesday night's premiere of "The X Factor" and choked up hard-knock judge Simon Cowell for the first time in his career. The music tycoon even admitted to crying and being speechless at the end of the show when he was talking to the other judges.
International Positive Thinking Day: Origins And Motivational Speakers From Stuart Smalley To Kris JennerToday, Sept. 13, is International Positive Thinking Day. International Positive Thinking Day is the brainchild of Dr. Kirsten Harrell, a psychologist and life coach who says on her website that she discovered the effectiveness of positive thinking while dealing with chronic pain.
DALLAS COWBOYS NEWS: Jason Witten Feels Stronger, Ryan Cook to Start at Center, Cowboys Sell ‘Jerry Wipes’, Thursday’s PracticeSeveral players were held out of Thursday's practice.
- “Griffining” is the newest craze NFL. Is Robert Griffin III’s celebration more popular than “Tebowing?”
- Jerry Lawler collapsed at ringside during Monday's "RAW" live broadcast. His status has been updated, and he is in contact with friends and loved ones.
- Dustin Pedroia stormed off the field at Fenway Park during Wednesday night's game against the New York Yankees after he was informed that his wife had gone into labor.
New Christina Aguilera Cover Art For 'Your Body' Single: Weight Loss Or Great Photoshop? [SLIDESHOW]Christina Aguilera has had no problem showing off her curves this season on the hit talent competition "he Voice," and her assets are once again on full display on her latest cover art of her upcoming album
- Lady Gaga shaved her head on Wednesday. But it was not in a 2007 Britney Spears fashion, when the pop princess shaved her head completely bald
- Alison Pill's accidentally posted a topless photo of herself on Wednesday. The "Newsroom" stars joins countless high profile figures who have tweeted intimate content by mistake. From Ashton Kutcher to Charlie Sheen, here are five embarrassing Twitter posts that have caused an uproar.
- An online petition was posted on the website Change.org calling on the filmmakers of a Nina Simone biopic to re-cast Zoe Salanda with an actress of a darker complexion.