- Lady Gaga shaved her head on Wednesday. But it was not in a 2007 Britney Spears fashion, when the pop princess shaved her head completely bald
- Alison Pill's accidentally posted a topless photo of herself on Wednesday. The "Newsroom" stars joins countless high profile figures who have tweeted intimate content by mistake. From Ashton Kutcher to Charlie Sheen, here are five embarrassing Twitter posts that have caused an uproar.
- An online petition was posted on the website Change.org calling on the filmmakers of a Nina Simone biopic to re-cast Zoe Salanda with an actress of a darker complexion.
Channing Tatum Died In A Snowboarding Accident? No, The Latest Victim Of Celebrity Death Hoaxes Responds To The False RumorsThis past weekend, heartthrob Channing Tatum took to Twitter to dismiss rumors that he had died in a snowboarding accident in Switzerland
- Deena Cortese, the self-described "blast in a glass" cast member on "Jersey Shore," will have to take the party elsewhere after a Seaside Heights restaurant banned her from their premises for two years following her drunken antics.
Adam Sandler Dead? No, Comedian Is Alive, Joins Morgan Freeman As Yet Another Victim Of Internet Death HoaxesAdam Sandler was the latest actor to fall victim to an Internet death hoax this past weekend, joining other celebrities including actor Morgan Freeman and comedian Bill Cosby.
Is Chris Brown Copying Rihanna With His Newest Tattoo?: The 'Forever' Singer Gets Latest Ink In Same Location As His Ex-Love [SLIDESHOW]Is Chris Brown trying to make a bold statement? That seems to be the question after his two latest tattoos are causing a media frenzy
- The greenback is struggling to hold its ground on Thursday, with the Dow Jones-FXCM U.S. Dollar Index (Ticker: USDOLLAR) paring the overnight advance to 9,840, and the reserve currency may weaken further during the North American trade as the FOMC is widely expected to ease monetary policy further in September.
- Today is all about Bernanke and the FOMC meeting that concludes later today. The main questions the markets want answered is 1, will we get more QE this month, 2, what form will it take, and 3, what size will it be? The markets seem to have made up their mind on the first question the Fed will act because of the unambiguously bad payrolls data in August and also after Bernanke’s defence of conventional QE at the Jackson Hole conference last month. We tend to agree that if the Fed doesn’t announ...
- During Wednesday's special media event in San Francisco for the unveiling of iPhone 5, Apple also released a GM (Golden Master) seed of the OS on its developer portal. Here's how to jailbreak iOS 6 GM on A4 devices using Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4.
‘The X Factor’ Premiere: Emblem3 Wows All 4 Judges, Listen To Their Original Song 'Sunset Blvd' Here [AUDIO]"The X Factor" premiered its second season Wednesday evening, and one group of singers really stood out above the rest. L.A. Reid, Simon Cowell, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato were all in awe after one performance, and its definitely a group you'll want to keep an eye out for. So, who had the crowd standing up and dancing and all four judges saying 'yes?' Emblem3!
The ‘X Factor’s’ Simon Cowell Ignites Twitter: ‘If Madonna, Bobby Brown & Dracula Had A Child It Would Be You’Simon Cowell arguably turned out to be the breakout star from "American Idol" and now he's making headlines on his newer show that appears on FOX Wednesday nights, "The X Factor."
- Alison Pill now falls into the topless celebrity category now that she accidentally posted a picture of herself wearing only a pair of over-sized, thick rimmed glasses on Twitter.
- Apple has finally unveiled the release date for its long awaited iPhone 5, confirming the rumors about its design, features and tech specs that have been circulating the Internet. Undoubtedly, Web surfers were buzzing with excitement, sharing their opinions through social media.
Kathy Bates Has Double Mastectomy After Diagnosed With Cancer: 'I Don't Miss My Breasts As Much As I Miss Harry's Law'Kathy Bates has had to battle cancer for a second time after having to undergo a double mastectomy after being diagnosed with breast cancer nine years after she surviving ovarian cancer, People reported.
- At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company announced the newest mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod -- also known as iOS 6 -- will launch two days prior to the intended release date for the iPhone 5, on Wednesday, Sept. 19. The iPhone 5 will release that Friday, Sept. 21. We anticipated Apple would announce the release date of iOS 6 at today's media event. Apple iOS 6 Release Date Comes Two Days Before iPhone 5 Launch On...
- Reporter John Clayton gives fans a outtakes from the latest "This is Sportscenter" ad.
- Nat Gas futures are starting the day with only a minor level of profit taking selling so far and are holding onto most of the gains from the last two sessions. The current price is at the upper end of the trading range and at a level that I still do not think is sustainable. At the current price level coal to Nat Gas switching is now favorable to coal which if the price remains at the current level utilities will have to look seriously at switching back to coal. In addition the latest NOAA six t...
- The White House has announced that President Obama will deliver a live statement at 10:35 Wednesday on the attacks in Libya that took the life of U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens .