- Markets like what they heard from Fed Governor Ben Bernanke yesterday and the extension in the risk rally has gathered speed this morning. After a slight pullback where we saw the dollar stabilise earlier, it is once again coming under pressure. However, the dollar index is down nearly 6% since the end of July and it is starting to look extremely oversold so be aware of a sharper pullback in the near term. This would not mean that the rally is over, merely that the market has over extended itsel...
- Consumer prices in the U.S. are projected to increase 1.7% in August following the 1.4% expansion the month prior, and the faster rate of price growth may prop up the dollar as it dampens the Fed scope to embark on additional monetary easing. Although the Fed announced another asset purchase program and extends its interest rate pledge out to 2015, the central bank raised the lower end of its inflation forecast for 2012-2015, and a marked rebound in consumer prices may encourage the FOMC to soft...
- In a move aimed at curbing obesity, New York City has banned the sale of sugary drinks and supersized sodas in establishments that come with food-service license.
Kris Jenner ‘Furious’ 'Today' Aired Interview On 9/11 Instead Of Moment Of Silence; ‘Kardashian’ Star Takes No Blame [VIDEO]The nation was outraged when NBC's "Today" show chose to air a live interview with Kardashian clan matriarch Kris Jenner Tuesday morning as other networks observed a moment of silence in memory of 9/11. Now the reality star is absolving herself of all blame and is reportedly "furious" at NBC.
- Jillian Jensen preformed on Wednesday night's premiere of "The X Factor" and choked up hard-knock judge Simon Cowell for the first time in his career. The music tycoon even admitted to crying and being speechless at the end of the show when he was talking to the other judges.
International Positive Thinking Day: Origins And Motivational Speakers From Stuart Smalley To Kris JennerToday, Sept. 13, is International Positive Thinking Day. International Positive Thinking Day is the brainchild of Dr. Kirsten Harrell, a psychologist and life coach who says on her website that she discovered the effectiveness of positive thinking while dealing with chronic pain.
DALLAS COWBOYS NEWS: Jason Witten Feels Stronger, Ryan Cook to Start at Center, Cowboys Sell ‘Jerry Wipes’, Thursday’s PracticeSeveral players were held out of Thursday's practice.
- “Griffining” is the newest craze NFL. Is Robert Griffin III’s celebration more popular than “Tebowing?”
- Jerry Lawler collapsed at ringside during Monday's "RAW" live broadcast. His status has been updated, and he is in contact with friends and loved ones.
- Dustin Pedroia stormed off the field at Fenway Park during Wednesday night's game against the New York Yankees after he was informed that his wife had gone into labor.
New Christina Aguilera Cover Art For 'Your Body' Single: Weight Loss Or Great Photoshop? [SLIDESHOW]Christina Aguilera has had no problem showing off her curves this season on the hit talent competition "he Voice," and her assets are once again on full display on her latest cover art of her upcoming album
- Financial markets can't seem to decide if this evening's Fed announcement is good or bad news for financial markets. Here is what the Fed has decided to do: 1, QE3: this will entail purchases of $40 billion of mortgage-backed securities each month - these purchases are unlimited and will depend on future labour market data. 2, The pledge to keep interest rates at 0-0.25% has been extended to 2015. 3, There will be more Operation Twist, focusing on extending the banks' ownership of long-...
- Lady Gaga shaved her head on Wednesday. But it was not in a 2007 Britney Spears fashion, when the pop princess shaved her head completely bald
- Alison Pill's accidentally posted a topless photo of herself on Wednesday. The "Newsroom" stars joins countless high profile figures who have tweeted intimate content by mistake. From Ashton Kutcher to Charlie Sheen, here are five embarrassing Twitter posts that have caused an uproar.
- An online petition was posted on the website Change.org calling on the filmmakers of a Nina Simone biopic to re-cast Zoe Salanda with an actress of a darker complexion.
Channing Tatum Died In A Snowboarding Accident? No, The Latest Victim Of Celebrity Death Hoaxes Responds To The False RumorsThis past weekend, heartthrob Channing Tatum took to Twitter to dismiss rumors that he had died in a snowboarding accident in Switzerland
- Deena Cortese, the self-described "blast in a glass" cast member on "Jersey Shore," will have to take the party elsewhere after a Seaside Heights restaurant banned her from their premises for two years following her drunken antics.
Adam Sandler Dead? No, Comedian Is Alive, Joins Morgan Freeman As Yet Another Victim Of Internet Death HoaxesAdam Sandler was the latest actor to fall victim to an Internet death hoax this past weekend, joining other celebrities including actor Morgan Freeman and comedian Bill Cosby.
Is Chris Brown Copying Rihanna With His Newest Tattoo?: The 'Forever' Singer Gets Latest Ink In Same Location As His Ex-Love [SLIDESHOW]Is Chris Brown trying to make a bold statement? That seems to be the question after his two latest tattoos are causing a media frenzy
- The greenback is struggling to hold its ground on Thursday, with the Dow Jones-FXCM U.S. Dollar Index (Ticker: USDOLLAR) paring the overnight advance to 9,840, and the reserve currency may weaken further during the North American trade as the FOMC is widely expected to ease monetary policy further in September.