Roberto de Jesus Escobar Gaviria, the brother of ‘Narcos’ fame drug lord, Pablo Escobar recently launched a new foldable smartphone- the Escobar Fold 1.

He is now threatening to sue smartphone giant Apple – he plans to file a class-action lawsuit against Apple for the most intriguing reason – selling overpriced phones to customers.

Escobar told Digital Trends Wednesday that he will file a $30 billion class-action lawsuit on Jan. 6, 2020 in California against Apple for accumulating illegal profits. He further stated that he had already spent $1 million on lawyers to file the lawsuit.

He believes that Apple has no right to sell phones at thousands of dollars when he can sell a foldable phone for $349.

The Escobar Fold 1 comes with a 2.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 CPU, 16-megapixel and 20-megapixel rear camera, a 7.8-inch FHD+ display when spread out. The phone also comes with dual-SIM capabilities and runs Android 9.0 out-of-the-box.

He also states that the display of the device is not breakable – he states that it is made of a “special kind of plastic.”

Escobar has other tall claims for the device, “Folding is nice, but also, we have special security on the phone. This makes it very difficult for anyone to scan the phone both [for] near-person communications like Bluetooth, and also for governments to access the devices. I will not say that it is 100% secure, but what I will say is that all other phones like Apple and Samsung are 100% open to all governments in the world. We are not. Also, the cover that comes with all phones has a thin layer of metal that blocks RFID and other communications. This is a lot of phone for a small price, but this is, like I say, thanks to us selling direct to customers without any middlemen,” he told the publication.

Roberto has a history of going after tech giants and is now going after Apple. He had stated in July that Elon Musk’s Tesla had stolen his design of a flamethrower and had threatened to sue Musk unless he gave up $100 million worth of Tesla shares.