Sinead O'Connor has resurfaced on social media for the second time in two days since sharing a status update in which she threatened to overdose. Since her suicide scare on Sunday, the singer has posted several updates on Facebook in which she called out members of her family, claiming they came to the hospital to see her while she was unconscious only to leave before she came to. The troubled Irish musician has written yet another post on Facebook, this time crying out to the same family members she previously claimed were "dead" to her.

As was reported by People magazine O'Connor, 48, updated her status again on Monday in which she changed her tune from anger to sadness. The "Nothing Compares 2 U" singer plead with her family to come and face her, asking them to explain "why this is all happening." O'Connor claimed she'd been missing them for several weeks and was now "[utterly] alone." She plead with them not to leave her scared and alone in the hospital and to stop treating her like she was "not loved" and "worth nothing." 

"Please why are you doing these things to me?? I need you. I need your love. I can't manage what's been done to me," she wrote. "Come and tell me why this is all happening. Come and tell Me I'm loved ... Been missing you all for weeks. To hear that you were here and left was agony. Now I am [utterly] alone. Please. Please love me. Please come to the hospital and spend time with me and help Fix all this. Please. I'm BEgging you. Don't leave me so frightened and alone. Don't treat me like I'm not loved and am worth nothing. Please. If you love me even a little please come and be with me and help me understand what's happening... Help me [instead] of punishment. Please please I beg you come see me and help."

Earlier that same day O'Connor called out six members of her family online, including her sons. She accused one of the names listed of killing their mother and another of stealing her children from her. O'Connor wrote that she had suffered an unimaginable amount of cruelty at the hands of her family members and others and couldn't take it anymore. She revealed to her Facebook friends that they'd visited her in the hospital, but only while she was unconscious. 

That message came one day after the controversial musician sent fans into a frenzy, fearing she had taken her life. In a status update posted on Sunday, O'Connor claimed she was in a hotel, which she had booked under another name, and had "taken an overdose." Fortunately, hours later local police released an update in which they said she had been found "safe and sound."