Bryan Singer on Thursday responded to sexual assault allegations filed against him by Cesar Sanchez-Guzman, who claimed the director allegedly raped and forced oral sex. In court filings, Sanchez-Guzman claimed Singer assaulted him on a yacht in 2003 when he was 17-year-old.

"Bryan categorically denies these allegations and will vehemently defend this lawsuit to the very end," Singer's lawyer Andrew Brettler said, according to TMZ.

The alleged incident occurred during a party on the vessel owned by Lester Waters — described in the lawsuit as “a wealthy tech investor who frequently hosted parties for young gay males in the Seattle area.”

Sanchez-Guzman claimed he has experienced "severe psychological, mental and emotional injuries, shame, humiliation and loss of enjoyment and life," and was now suing Singer for damages. In the lawsuit, Sanchez-Guzman alleged Singer offered to help him get into acting as long as he remained silent about the alleged incident.

Sanchez-Guzman, who reportedly filed for bankruptcy few years ago but was later able to discharge all his debts, was represented by Jeffrey Herman in the latest case. Herman was the same lawyer who represented a man in a 2014 lawsuit against Singer that accused the 52-year-old of sexually abusing a minor. Herman later dropped the suit and apologized, claiming the allegations were “untrue and provably false.”

The lawsuit against Singer came days after he was fired from the set of "Bohemian Rhapsody" after the director failed to return to London, where the movie is filming. Singer said he was caring for a sick parent, which took a "serious toll on my own health."

This is not the first time Singer was accused of abusing underage boys. In 2014, he was accused in separate federal lawsuits of raping and sexually assaulting boys at a Hawaii estate and in a London hotel suite.

Read Singer’s full statement:

Bryan categorically denies these allegations and will vehemently defend this lawsuit to the very end. Cesar Sanchez-Guzman apparently claims that he did not remember this alleged incident from 2003 until now. Significantly, when Sanchez-Guzman filed for bankruptcy only a few years ago, he failed to disclose this alleged claim when he was supposed to identify all of his assets, but conveniently, now that the bankruptcy court discharged all of his debts, he is able to recall the alleged events. The attorney behind this lawsuit is the same lawyer who represented Michael Egan, the convicted felon who sued Bryan Singer in 2014. In the end, Egan was forced to dismiss that case once the facts came out and his story completely fell apart. Egan and his attorneys then found themselves as defendants in a malicious prosecution action brought by some of the individuals who Egan previously sued. In an apology to those individuals, Egan’s attorney acknowledged the claims that had been filed were ‘untrue and provably false.’ Notwithstanding his track record, this same lawyer is coming after Bryan again. We are confident that this case will turn out the same way the Egan case did. And once Bryan prevails, he will pursue his own claims for malicious prosecution.