The show has been making more attempts to invest in some higher caliber celebrity contestants with its newer seasons, and one person who could be on the shortlist for Season 29 would be perhaps the biggest celebrity to hit the show’s stage—the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle.

While Markle has not expressed desires to participate in the ABC competition series, one of the show’s judges has admitted that he would be ecstatic to welcome her to the show if she was interested in participating.

“Obviously, Meghan, she’s here!” Bruno Tonioli told Extra in an interview while he was quarantining from his home in Los Angeles. “She’d be great...she’d be brilliant. Meghan, if you’re watching this, we’d love you to do it!”

While the Duchess of Sussex, who is no longer an acting royal following a decision she and Prince Harry made to step back from their roles, could technically be free to compete on the show, it seems unlikely she would take up the offer, since both she and Prince Harry have cited press scrutiny as part of their reason for stepping back, and being a part of the show would invite more of it.

Of course, if she did compete, she would join some other potentially big names that have been rumored to join. HGTV Star Jonathan Scott, Charlie Sheen, Ryan Shazier and Christie Brinkley have all previously had their names floated as potential Season 29 participants.

In addition to sharing his pick for a celebrity contestant, Bruno also discussed the possibility of the show having to film without a studio audience or virtually should restrictions due to COVID-19 continue keeping the show from either filming in a studio or with fewer people watching. While he seemed to think there was nothing like the excitement of the show’s traditional filming, he did say the show could still go on, even if restrictions forced the teams to perform without an audience.

“If you can recreate the sense of excitement, I’m sure it’s possible,” he said.

“Dancing With the Stars” has been renewed for a 29th season, but a premiere date is not yet known.

Meghan Markle Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex attends the Commonwealth Day Service on March 9, 2020 in London. Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage (via Getty Images)