- ?Terra Sacra Time Lapses? Video Spans 6 Years On 7 Continents And 24 Countries
June 15 2012 5:17 PM
Sean F. White's video Terra Sacra Time Lapses offers a mesmerizing glimpse of life on all seven continents.
- Microsoft Tablet? Buzz Says iPad Rival Due
June 15 2012 12:42 PM
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), the world's biggest software company, is expected to make a new consumer push by announcing its own Windows Tablet for shipment next quarter, industry analysts said.
- ?Your Sister?s Sister? Review Roundup: Lynn Shelton's Latest Is Winning Critics Over
June 14 2012 1:37 PM
Lynn Shelton?s latest film stars Emily Blunt, Rosemarie DeWitt and Mark Duplass.
- Carrie Underwood, Christian, Supports Same-Sex Marriage - And She?s Not Alone
June 13 2012 3:49 PM
The ?American Idol? alum is not the only Christian to openly support same-sex marriage.
- WWDC?s Big Miss - Where?s Apple TV?
June 12 2012 1:18 PM
Now that Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, has opened its Worldwide Developers Conference with the usual product splash, what happened to Apple TV?
- Christie's Puts $500 Million Art Bonanza On Display
June 12 2012 9:11 AM
The auction is expected to raise more than three million pounds.
- Jane Austen Fan Amy Elizabeth Smith Takes Famous Author To Latin America In ?All Roads Lead To Austen?
June 08 2012 5:09 PM
Are book lovers in Latin America just as thrilled with Jane Austen's works as so many readers are in other parts of the world? That's what professor and Austen enthusiast Amy Elizabeth Smith wanted to find out. Which Jane Austen novel is your favorite?
- 'Wonder Years' Actress Danica McKellar To Divorce, Continue To Help Girls Score In Math With Fourth Book
June 08 2012 3:05 PM
Actress Danica McKellar is making headlines as she's set to divorce, but she's also continuing her crusade to make girls better at math.
- Apple?s Worldwide Developers Conference: New Product Highlights
June 08 2012 2:16 PM
Thousands of software and application engineers have already sold out next week?s developers conference mounted by Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company. Here are four key highlights.
- ?The Social Network? Star Jesse Eisenberg To Narrate Young Adult Novel ?Colin Fischer? For Audiobook: Other Celebrities Who Read To Us [PHOTOS]
June 07 2012 5:28 PM
Who?s your favorite voice?
- America?s Most Endangered Historic Places In 2012
June 06 2012 11:33 AM
History is made all around us all the time,? said Stephanie Meeks, President of the National Trust for Historic Preservation. The trust just released its 2012 list of America's 11 most endangered historic places.
- Joan Rivers Book ?I Hate Everyone? Mocks ?Glee,? Whitney Houston
June 05 2012 5:57 PM
You have been warned.
- Apple In China: iPad OK?d, China Mobile Takes iPhone
June 04 2012 12:37 PM
Could Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, be getting a new jolt from the burgeoning China market, its second largest?
- Green Lantern Is Gay In DC Comics Revamp
June 01 2012 1:40 PM
But it?s not Hal Jordan.
- ?I Love NY? To Lose Its Heart For New Tourism Campaign
June 01 2012 12:43 PM
Governor Andrew Cuomo just broke New York?s heart. Literally. He got rid of it. In a move some New Yorkers are calling ?heartless,? he?s replaced the iconic logo I Love NY with ?I [fill in the blank] NY.?
- Japanese City Hopes ?World?s Largest Toilet? Will Lure Tourists
May 31 2012 1:11 PM
A new public restroom would hardly be news in Japan if it wasn?t billed as the world's largest toilet.
- Apple?s Antitrust Reply On eBooks: ?We Benefited The Public?
May 30 2012 6:42 AM
Apple has acknowledged that its iPad made it a major force in ebooks but denied that it?s stifling competition in a formal reply to the Justice Department's antitrust suit.
- Peter Carl Fabergé: Gemstone-Encrusted Google Doodle Celebrates Famed Russian Jeweler's 166th Birthday [VIDEO]
May 30 2012 4:17 AM
Google Wednesday observed the 166th birth anniversary of Peter Carl Fabergé, the Russian jeweler best known for creating famous Fabergé eggs, through a doodle that was made of precious metals and gemstones.
- The Fine Art Of Disruption: How Lorenzo Thione Evolved From 'Bing' To 'Artify It'
May 26 2012 12:02 PM
Lorenzo Thione believes in fate and approaches the world with a somewhat self-confident naivete. This outward optimism comes across most clearly when he talks about his new business: He wants to be an artist among the artists, unchaining fine art from wealthy collectors and setting it free among the hoi polloi.
- Tokyo Skytree: World?s Tallest Tower Opens In Japan [PHOTOS]
May 22 2012 10:38 AM
The 2,080-foot Tokyo Skytree, the world's tallest freestanding tower, opened to the public on Tuesday.