- Salvador Dali Painting Stolen From NYC Art Gallery; 'Cartel Des Don Juan Tenorio' Valued At $150,000
June 23 2012 11:04 AM
A valuable Salvador Dali watercolor and ink painting was recently swiped off the wall of a New York City art gallery. The Associated Press is reporting that the painting, which is valued at around $150,000, was taken from a Madison Avenue Art Gallery on Tues., June 19, by a man posing as a customer.
- Travel Photographer Of The Year: The Winning Images
June 22 2012 3:19 PM
Shadowy figures stalk the streets of Mexico during Day of the Dead celebrations. A friendly Beluga whale smiles as a scuba diver swims alongside in the White Sea. These images are among the winning photos now on display at the Royal Geographic Society in London.
- LeRoy Neiman Dies: The Paintings That Defined His Amazing Career [PHOTOS]
June 21 2012 9:50 AM
Prolific sports artist LeRoy Neiman died on Wednesday, June 20 at the age of 91. While no details of how he died were provided, his New York-based publicist confirmed Neiman's death to the Associated Press.
- Painter LeRoy Neiman Dead At 91
June 20 2012 10:28 PM
LeRoy Neiman, whose distinctive, abstract style of painting sports figures in action made him a star on a par with some of the famous athletes he painted, died on Wednesday at age 91.
- Kardashians, John Mayer And Other Celebrities Who Talk Too Much [PHOTOS]
June 20 2012 4:04 PM
It ain?t easy being famous, but these people could make it easier on themselves.
- Apple-Samsung Patent Wars Could Yield U.S. Sales Ban
June 20 2012 12:52 PM
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, has won a small victory in its battle against rival and supplier Samsung Electronics (Seoul: 005930).
- ?The Bachelorette? Recap: Countries Are Confused While Disney Self-Promotes
June 19 2012 10:45 AM
Say ?goodbye? to Travis and Ryan after Croatia serves as a substitute for Scotland and Disney plugs its Pixar film Brave.
- ?Terra Sacra Time Lapses? Video Spans 6 Years On 7 Continents And 24 Countries
June 15 2012 5:17 PM
Sean F. White's video Terra Sacra Time Lapses offers a mesmerizing glimpse of life on all seven continents.
- Microsoft Tablet? Buzz Says iPad Rival Due
June 15 2012 12:42 PM
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), the world's biggest software company, is expected to make a new consumer push by announcing its own Windows Tablet for shipment next quarter, industry analysts said.
- ?Your Sister?s Sister? Review Roundup: Lynn Shelton's Latest Is Winning Critics Over
June 14 2012 1:37 PM
Lynn Shelton?s latest film stars Emily Blunt, Rosemarie DeWitt and Mark Duplass.
- Carrie Underwood, Christian, Supports Same-Sex Marriage - And She?s Not Alone
June 13 2012 3:49 PM
The ?American Idol? alum is not the only Christian to openly support same-sex marriage.
- WWDC?s Big Miss - Where?s Apple TV?
June 12 2012 1:18 PM
Now that Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, has opened its Worldwide Developers Conference with the usual product splash, what happened to Apple TV?
- Christie's Puts $500 Million Art Bonanza On Display
June 12 2012 9:11 AM
The auction is expected to raise more than three million pounds.
- Jane Austen Fan Amy Elizabeth Smith Takes Famous Author To Latin America In ?All Roads Lead To Austen?
June 08 2012 5:09 PM
Are book lovers in Latin America just as thrilled with Jane Austen's works as so many readers are in other parts of the world? That's what professor and Austen enthusiast Amy Elizabeth Smith wanted to find out. Which Jane Austen novel is your favorite?
- 'Wonder Years' Actress Danica McKellar To Divorce, Continue To Help Girls Score In Math With Fourth Book
June 08 2012 3:05 PM
Actress Danica McKellar is making headlines as she's set to divorce, but she's also continuing her crusade to make girls better at math.
- Apple?s Worldwide Developers Conference: New Product Highlights
June 08 2012 2:16 PM
Thousands of software and application engineers have already sold out next week?s developers conference mounted by Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company. Here are four key highlights.
- ?The Social Network? Star Jesse Eisenberg To Narrate Young Adult Novel ?Colin Fischer? For Audiobook: Other Celebrities Who Read To Us [PHOTOS]
June 07 2012 5:28 PM
Who?s your favorite voice?
- America?s Most Endangered Historic Places In 2012
June 06 2012 11:33 AM
History is made all around us all the time,? said Stephanie Meeks, President of the National Trust for Historic Preservation. The trust just released its 2012 list of America's 11 most endangered historic places.
- Joan Rivers Book ?I Hate Everyone? Mocks ?Glee,? Whitney Houston
June 05 2012 5:57 PM
You have been warned.
- Apple In China: iPad OK?d, China Mobile Takes iPhone
June 04 2012 12:37 PM
Could Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, be getting a new jolt from the burgeoning China market, its second largest?