- Robert Gladden is the alleged gunman responsible for a shooting at Perry Hall High School in Baltimore, Maryland on Monday. Gladden, 15, left one victim in critical condition after he entered the school cafeteria around 10:45 a.m. and fired two gunshots.
- A UK-based firm has unveiled a new software tool that can identify fake Twitter accounts, especially those that carry a pretension of being "followers" of celebrities, politicians and other personalities.
‘American Horror Story’ Season 2 Spoilers: 'Asylum's' Premiere Date, New Photos And Haunting 8th Teaser, 'White Rave,' Released [VIDEO]"American Horror Story" finally has a premiere date and new photos to promote season two, "Asylum."
Bill Cosby Death: Comedian Alive And Well In America, Joins Bill Nye As Yet Another Victim Of Twitter Death HoaxesAfter Bill Nye "the Science Guy," it was the celebrity comedian Bill Cosby who became victim of yet another celebrity death hoax in Twitter and Facebook Monday.
Gabby Douglas' Ex-Gym Excalibur Denies 'Slave' Taunts And Bullying -- But Not Everyone Believes ThemOlympian Gabby Douglas appeared on "Oprah's Next Chapter" and claimed that her fellow gymnasts who bullied her and referred to her as their "slave" in Virginia were the reason why she left the state and pursued her gymnastic career in Iowa.
- Facebook Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) co-founder Dustin Moskovitz has sold 450,000 shares of his old company for around $8.7 million, according to a regulatory filing, but when it comes to his own ventures, expect him to remain independent.
- Sunday's National Dog Day, entering it's 9th celebration after being started by Colleen Paige, will see canine lovers everywhere taking their dogs to parks and even into Times Square.
- Now that 2012 is two-thirds over, it’s already time to label it, like the Asians do. Unlike 4709, it’s not the Year of the Dragon. It’s the Year of Anticipation.
- Living on land annexed by Israel, but still close to Syria, Druze townspeople in the Golan Heights have put their chips on a tyrant they see as their defender from radical Islam. Some are rethinking that strategy.
- A new study by the Association of Magazine Media (formerly Magazine Publishers of America, or MPA) found that social media use enhances the distribution and consumption of magazine content and fosters deeper engagement among young readers.
- Zynga Inc. lost another high-profile executive, when Alan Patmore, the San Francisco-based social game developer's general manager for its popular Facebook title "CityVille," left the company for Kixeye Inc.
- Facebook Inc. (Nasdaq: FB)'s stock may be sinking, but it is forging ahead with an expansion to its campus in Menlo Park, Calif., designed by the renowned architect Frank Gehry.
- Kim Kardashian posted some pictures that show her with crazy hair and extreme makeup on her CeleBuzz blog where she was styled and photographed donning a Diana Ross-inspired look.
'American Horror Story' Season 2 Spoilers: 'Asylum' Teaser Number 7 May Channel The Pig Man Story Line From Season 1 [VIDEO]A seventh "American Horror Story" teaser video for season two has hit Facebook. Yesterday the viral buzz campaign released their sixth video, "Glass Prison," on the social networking site. Today, an unnamed video is promoting "Asylum."
‘American Horror Story’ Season 2 Spoilers: ‘Asylum’ Releases Teaser Number 6, ‘Glass Prison’ [VIDEO]"American Horror Story" has released yet another video for its upcoming second season. The viral buzz campaign happening on the FX drama's Facebook page have posted a sixth video for "Asylum," and just like the previous five it brings some major goose bumps.
- Salesforce.com's (NYSE: CRM) second-quarter results proved its strategy of adapting its software-as-a-service model to the increased use of the cloud by enterprises can pay off handsomely for investors.
- Salesforce.com’s (NYSE: CRM)’s second-quarter results are expected to show that its strategy of adapting its software-as-a-service model to the increased use of the cloud by enterprises can pay off handsomely for investors.