- A little over a month remains before the fairytales return to life on Sept. 30 in ABC's "Once Upon A Time." You don't have to wait until Storybrooke reopens its doors to find out what's in store for your favorite characters though. We've got some scoop on the upcoming second season.
‘American Horror Story’ Season 2 Spoilers: ‘Asylum’ Releases 2 More Teasers, ‘White Rose’ And ‘Ascend’ [VIDEOS]"American Horror Story" has released two more trailers for its upcoming second season, "Asylum." The latest two videos in the FX viral buzz campaign are labeled "White Rose" and "Ascend," and they definitely deliver the creep factor.
- After a 16-year prison stint for the 1995 arson murder that killed her 3-year-old son, Kristine Bunch was granted $5,000 cash bail at the suggestion of prosecutors.
- Given India’s long and bloody history of communal and sectarian violence, such warnings were not taken lightly.
- The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has approved the acquisition of private Instagram of San Francisco by Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, the companies said. Originally priced at $1 billion, the value of the deal has shrunk to only about $750 million because of the slide in Facebook shares.
- More Than 70% of Consumers Think the Economy Is in "Bad" or "Terrible" Shape and Nearly 1 in 4 Feel It Will Be Difficult to Purchase Things They Need Over the Next Several Months. Only 3% think the economy is in "good shape," as reported by a survey conducted by RetailMeNot and Ipsos Public Affairs
- The good news for investors in Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, is that the shares didn’t set a new, post-initial public offering low on Wednesday. But they have come close, trading as low as $18.96 before recovering to $19.40, up 24 cents in late trading.
- Black Isle, the company behind such games as the original post-apocalyptic RPG “Fallout” and “Planescape: Torment” has apparently been revived by Interplay, according to Kotaku.
- A Twisted Root Burger cashier gave a one cent "Best Butt" discount to a female customer and slashed another penny off the $14.02 bill for being the "Best Looking" customer of the Texas chain restaurant.
- Apple’s iPhone 5 release is said to be the biggest handset launch in history—and for mobile subscribers in the U.K. the smartphone may represent a crucial first. If rumors hold up to be true, the iPhone 5 will support the first 4G LTE network in the U.K.
- Maci Bookout, 21, is arguably the fan's favorite mother from "Teen Mom" and on Tuesday night she is going to be hosting the newest episode of "Teen Mom" while it airs on MTV at 10:00 p.m. and shows her custody battles with ex boyfriend Ryan Edwards.
- According to Kotaku, Nintendo will be holding a press conference on September 13, 2012 in New York. Kotaku reports that in a press invitation sent to various outlets, Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime will be on-hand to discuss "more about how the Wii U will change the future of gaming and entertainment."
- The Instacube, which launched on Kickstarter Tuesday morning, is the solution for Instagram users that want enjoy their photos in more casual way. Now, anyone can passively view their Instagram feeds in their living rooms, on their work desks, or on their nightstands. They're party centerpieces, and a great way to immediately display photos being taken at that very party. It's the only way to share photos with a crowd of people; its viewfinder is far superior to that of an iPhone.
- News of the Paypal co-founder's exit comes a day after several of Groupon Inc's [NASDAQ: GRPN] largest early investors sold their stock in the troubled online voucher site.
?American Horror Story? Season 2 Spoilers: Third Teaser ?Hydrobath? Premieres, Watch The Promo Trailer Here [VIDEO]"American Horror Story" is continuing its viral video campaign for season two. Having already released two trailers for the highly anticipated return of the FX series, their Facebook page posted another promo video called "Hydrobath."
- David Sacks took to Facebook over the weekend to air his grievances about the state of the revered San Franciso Bay Area long assumed to be the centerpiece for innovation within the tech industry, giving a gloomy prediction of the tech industry's future shortly after selling his own company to Microsoft.
- Apple Inc's market value climbed past $623 billion on Monday, surpassing the record set by Microsoft Corp during the heyday of technology stocks in 1999.
- The two largest gold buyers in the world that largely drive the Love Trade, China and India, underwhelmed the metals market with their subdued demand for the yellow metal during the second quarter of this year.
- Don?t say technology companies aren?t enormously profitable. An IBTimes review of the cash and investment holdings of 11 of the top technology leaders shows they are sitting atop nearly $375 billion in cash and investments ? or about 24 percent more since the last survey nine months ago.
- Just prior to its much-hyped stock market debut, Facebook Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) bought the photosharing website Instagram for $1 billion in cash and stock. Now, with the world's biggest social network trading at half its IPO price, Instagram's deal doesn't look as nearly as sweet.