- Shares of Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, set another new record eight days after insiders were first allowed to sell out after the May 17 initial public offering.
- SAIC, Nokia Corp, UBS AG, SAP AG, First Solar, Deutsche Bank, Carnival Plc and Zynga Inc are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
Apple iPhone 5 Rumored Longer Display Appears In ‘Leaked’ Photos, See How It Compares To The iPhone 4S [VIDEO, FEATURES]The rumored release date for Apple’s iPhone 5 is quickly approaching, and it seems as if new allegedly leaked photos and speculations are surfacing each day. In the past week there have been numerous reports including images of what is said to be the assembled front panel of the iPhone 5. In the latest news to circulate across the Internet, Apple Insider has spotted a video and set of images which compare the front body of the iPhone 5 with that of the iPhone 4.
- After initially criticizing Nasdaq OMX Group for its response to Facebook's botched initial public offering, trading firm Knight Capital Group Inc said it accepted the exchange's latest plan to pay back brokers a portion of their losses.
- Dustin Moskovitz, the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) co-founder, sold 450,000 more shares this week to raise about $8.9 million, a week after he sold his first tranche of 450,000 shares when the lock-up period for insiders expired.
- For nearly the fifth time Bill Cosby has been killed in a Twitter and Facebook death hoax.
- Americans have no idea what cloud computing is, with many believing it relates to the weather, or even pillows, drugs and toilet paper, a new survey commissioned by enterprise software developer Citrix Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: CTXS) found.
- The Los Angeles Police Department is searching for Hollywood film producer Brian Gerber, who has been missing for two days.
Will Windows 8’s Release Change The Tablet Industry? Meet Sony’s VAIO Duo, The Hybrid Device Perfect For Microsoft’s OSAs the Windows 8 release date draws near, Microsoft’s new operating system is beginning to make more sense. First comes the software made for PCs and tablets, and now comes the devices that fit that mold.
- Three weeks after Zynga launched its latest sim-style game "ChefVille" on Facebook -- the social media platform that Zynga itself blamed for most of its current financial woes -- the game developer is slowly crawling its way back to the top of the social gaming food chain, new data shows.
- Married Atlanta pastor Craig Lamar Davis is facing allegations of having affairs with two women and not telling them that he has HIV.
- Shares of Yelp Inc. (Nasdaq: YELP), the provider of online reviews of local businesses and restaurants, surged more than 25 percent Wednesday as the lock-up period for insiders expired, allowing them to sell stock in the San Francisco-based company for the first time since its march 1 initial public offering.
'American Horror Story' Season 2 Spoilers: The Doctors Are Up To No Good In 9th Teaser For 'Asylum' [VIDEO]Another day...another "American Horror Story" teaser video. The FX series, premiering its new season on Oct. 17 gave fans another "Taste" of the chilling horrors to come in season two, "Asylum."
- The series finale of "Teen Mom" is premiering on MTV tonight at 10/9c and the country will have to say goodbye to their favorite young mothers in a 90 minute episode.
- Prince Harry's naked photos scandal during his trip to Las Vegas sparked not only outrage from the palace and a pouring of fan obsession, but not an entire Facebook group, Salute4Harry, dedicated for users to upload nude photos in a salute to the royal.
- Prince Harry has already earned himself a decade's worth of embarrassment for the naked photos that surfaced of his now infamous romp in Las Vegas last week, but it may be just the beginning of a bigger scandal for the humiliated royal.
- Robert Gladden is the alleged gunman responsible for a shooting at Perry Hall High School in Baltimore, Maryland on Monday. Gladden, 15, left one victim in critical condition after he entered the school cafeteria around 10:45 a.m. and fired two gunshots.
- A UK-based firm has unveiled a new software tool that can identify fake Twitter accounts, especially those that carry a pretension of being "followers" of celebrities, politicians and other personalities.
‘American Horror Story’ Season 2 Spoilers: 'Asylum's' Premiere Date, New Photos And Haunting 8th Teaser, 'White Rave,' Released [VIDEO]"American Horror Story" finally has a premiere date and new photos to promote season two, "Asylum."