Articles by Facebook
- Was Prince Harry's Naked Vegas Escapade Caught On Video?
August 28 2012 11:04 AM
Prince Harry has already earned himself a decade's worth of embarrassment for the naked photos that surfaced of his now infamous romp in Las Vegas last week, but it may be just the beginning of a bigger scandal for the humiliated royal.
- Robert Gladden, 15-Year-Old Alleged Suspect In Perry Hall Shooting, Being Charged As Adult [PHOTO]
August 28 2012 10:11 AM
Robert Gladden is the alleged gunman responsible for a shooting at Perry Hall High School in Baltimore, Maryland on Monday. Gladden, 15, left one victim in critical condition after he entered the school cafeteria around 10:45 a.m. and fired two gunshots.
- How To Expose Fake Twitter Accounts Of Celebrities
August 28 2012 8:40 AM
A UK-based firm has unveiled a new software tool that can identify fake Twitter accounts, especially those that carry a pretension of being "followers" of celebrities, politicians and other personalities.
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 2 Spoilers: 'Asylum's' Premiere Date, New Photos And Haunting 8th Teaser, 'White Rave,' Released [VIDEO]
August 28 2012 8:28 AM
"American Horror Story" finally has a premiere date and new photos to promote season two, "Asylum."
- Bill Cosby Death: Comedian Alive And Well In America, Joins Bill Nye As Yet Another Victim Of Twitter Death Hoaxes
August 28 2012 5:05 AM
After Bill Nye "the Science Guy," it was the celebrity comedian Bill Cosby who became victim of yet another celebrity death hoax in Twitter and Facebook Monday.
- Gabby Douglas' Ex-Gym Excalibur Denies 'Slave' Taunts And Bullying -- But Not Everyone Believes Them
August 27 2012 9:41 PM
Olympian Gabby Douglas appeared on "Oprah's Next Chapter" and claimed that her fellow gymnasts who bullied her and referred to her as their "slave" in Virginia were the reason why she left the state and pursued her gymnastic career in Iowa.
- Gold: First Mover Advantage
August 27 2012 5:55 PM
In the Investor Alert, our investment team shares charts and data that we believe provide readers with a first mover advantage. While markets don't always move like we anticipate, recognizing historical trends can provide an edge if you act quickly.
- Facebook Co-Founder Dustin Moskovitz Sold 450,000 Shares, But Won't Be Selling Himself
August 27 2012 3:57 PM
Facebook Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) co-founder Dustin Moskovitz has sold 450,000 shares of his old company for around $8.7 million, according to a regulatory filing, but when it comes to his own ventures, expect him to remain independent.
- National Dog Day Celebrated Sunday; Ideas For Owners Looking To Have Fun With Their Dogs
August 26 2012 1:22 PM
Sunday's National Dog Day, entering it's 9th celebration after being started by Colleen Paige, will see canine lovers everywhere taking their dogs to parks and even into Times Square.
- Technology Focus: How To Label Tech In 2012? A-n-t-i-c-i-p-a-t-i-o-n
August 26 2012 9:56 AM
Now that 2012 is two-thirds over, it’s already time to label it, like the Asians do. Unlike 4709, it’s not the Year of the Dragon. It’s the Year of Anticipation.
- On Israel's Border With Syria, The Druze Still Love Assad. Or Do They?
August 25 2012 2:10 PM
Living on land annexed by Israel, but still close to Syria, Druze townspeople in the Golan Heights have put their chips on a tyrant they see as their defender from radical Islam. Some are rethinking that strategy.
- Generation Y Still Loves Reading Magazines -- And Tweeting About Them
August 24 2012 5:31 PM
A new study by the Association of Magazine Media (formerly Magazine Publishers of America, or MPA) found that social media use enhances the distribution and consumption of magazine content and fosters deeper engagement among young readers.
- Executives Flee Zynga, Rival Accuses Company Of 'Making Games For Grandmothers'
August 24 2012 5:00 PM
Zynga Inc. lost another high-profile executive, when Alan Patmore, the San Francisco-based social game developer's general manager for its popular Facebook title "CityVille," left the company for Kixeye Inc.
- Frank Gehry And Facebook: A Surprisingly Pastoral Partnership
August 24 2012 4:45 PM
Facebook Inc. (Nasdaq: FB)'s stock may be sinking, but it is forging ahead with an expansion to its campus in Menlo Park, Calif., designed by the renowned architect Frank Gehry.
- Kim Kardashian's Crazy Hair And Harsh Makeup: What Was She Thinking? [PHOTOS]
August 24 2012 4:45 PM
Kim Kardashian posted some pictures that show her with crazy hair and extreme makeup on her CeleBuzz blog where she was styled and photographed donning a Diana Ross-inspired look.
- 'American Horror Story' Season 2 Spoilers: 'Asylum' Teaser Number 7 May Channel The Pig Man Story Line From Season 1 [VIDEO]
August 24 2012 1:33 PM
A seventh "American Horror Story" teaser video for season two has hit Facebook. Yesterday the viral buzz campaign released their sixth video, "Glass Prison," on the social networking site. Today, an unnamed video is promoting "Asylum."
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 2 Spoilers: ‘Asylum’ Releases Teaser Number 6, ‘Glass Prison’ [VIDEO]
August 24 2012 10:51 AM
"American Horror Story" has released yet another video for its upcoming second season. The viral buzz campaign happening on the FX drama's Facebook page have posted a sixth video for "Asylum," and just like the previous five it brings some major goose bumps.
- Salesforce.com 2Q Results: Benioff’s Strategy Keeps Profits Growing, Rising Ahead
August 23 2012 4:33 PM
Salesforce.com's (NYSE: CRM) second-quarter results proved its strategy of adapting its software-as-a-service model to the increased use of the cloud by enterprises can pay off handsomely for investors.
- Dog Shaming Tumblr, Website Go Viral [PHOTOS]
August 23 2012 12:06 PM
Dog shaming, is the latest craze to hit the Internet in which canines are forced to confess their sins while looking guilty.
- Salesforce.com 2Q Earnings Preview: Benioff’s Cloud Strategy Stays Hot
August 23 2012 11:27 AM
Salesforce.com’s (NYSE: CRM)’s second-quarter results are expected to show that its strategy of adapting its software-as-a-service model to the increased use of the cloud by enterprises can pay off handsomely for investors.