Articles by Facebook
- Is Aussie / USD on for a Run to the Downside?
August 16 2012 10:09 AM
The Aussie/USD may well be running out of steam on the topside.. We have been grinding higher, and reached 1.0615. The past few days has seen the Aussie make a top, and yet there are still the bullish sentiment from dealers.. If you stand back a bit and look at the Aussie, the break below 1.0500 was significant...It pulled the Aussie like a yo-yo, and all trades are based around 1.0500...
- Facebook Plunges At Opening As Insider Lockups End
August 16 2012 9:40 AM
Shares of Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, plunged more than 5 percent when the market opened Thursday, as insiders were free to unload as many as 241 million shares.
- Pre-Market Movers (Electronic Arts, Coinstar, Cisco Systems, Netflix, Frontline, Knight Capital Group, Facebook, Nokia)
August 16 2012 6:26 AM
Electronic Arts Inc, Coinstar Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, Netflix Inc, Frontline Ltd, Knight Capital Group Inc, Facebook Inc and Nokia Corp are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Thursday.
- Facebook’s Lockup Ends: 5 Things To Know
August 16 2012 6:23 AM
Thursday frees holders of as many as 271 million shares of Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, to sell them for the first time since the first-day trading fiasco on May 18, when shares that had been priced at $38 first traded at $42.05, then didn’t trade for 30 minutes and closed at $38.23.
- “Command & Conquer” Shifted To Free-To-Play Model: Are Zynga And Electronic Arts Switching Places?
August 15 2012 6:37 PM
EA Games is transforming "Command & Conquer" into a free-to-play multiplayer game, while Zynga revealed plans to publish partnered content being distributed in a more traditional publishing model than the one it pioneered.
- Alexa Dell, Daughter Of Michael Dell, Causes Stir Over Rich Kids Of Instagram Picture [PHOTO]
August 15 2012 5:58 PM
Alexa Dell, the daughter of Dell, Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) CEO Michael Dell, had her Twitter account taken down after sharing an Instagram photo on the Tumblr Rich Kids Of Instagram.
- Hank The Cat Releases New Attack Ad For Virginia Senate Campaign: ‘Vote The Humans Out’ [VIDEO]
August 15 2012 5:51 PM
Hank The Cat released a new ad as part of his ongoing campaign for an open Virginia Senate seat, and it's message is clear: the humans don't deserve the job.
- Facebook Fraud Trial? Not Until Year-end At Earliest, Experts Say
August 15 2012 3:48 PM
Any trial in U.S. District Court of the more than 50 shareholder lawsuits alleging fraud by Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, and its underwriters could be as much as five months away, lawyers said.
- Rob Zerban: Is He Obama's Key To Defeating Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney In November?
August 15 2012 12:04 PM
The "announcement" of Paul Ryan as Mitt Romney's official running mate in the 2012 presidential elections has officially shaken up race leading up to November. Suddenly, the conversation has shifted from tax returns and jobs to healthcare and the future of Medicaid. There is one man that could provide some perspective on Ryan, his proposals, and his history, and that man happens to be Ryan's congressional opponent in Wisconsin, democrat Rob Zerban.
- Fifth-Grade Fortune Tellers Predict The Internet’s Future [VIDEO]
August 15 2012 11:34 AM
The PSA, produced almost 20 years ago by Ray Bjork Elementary School, advocates for Internet access at schools, with youngsters asking, "Why should I be on the Internet?" The answers may surprise you.
- iPhone 5 LTE Rumor Likely To Become A Reality: Apple Reportedly Talks To Korean Carriers, Foxconn Gears Up For Mass Production In Indonesia [FEATURES]
August 15 2012 11:16 AM
Apple’s iPhone 5 is rumored for a Sept.21 release date, and the Internet has not stopped buzzing about potential features, alleged leaks and speculation. Although it is nearly certain that the upcoming iPhone 5 will support 4G LTE connectivity, there is now more evidence to back up this claim.
- BEARISH VIEW FOR S&P
August 15 2012 9:02 AM
When a market is rising, why would anyone think we were going to reverse direction? Well as a Technical Trader and Chartist it is my job to look at the markets objectively and to be aware of a possible reversal. So I have waited until I am as sure as I can be before sending this out. We made a top at 1419 on the 27th March, fell to 1262 4th June and have spent all that time grinding higher.
- Shi'a-Sunni Divide Underscored By Abduction Of Syrian Rebels In Lebanon
August 15 2012 8:57 AM
A prominent Shi'ite clan in Lebanon announced Wednesday it has kidnapped more than 20 Syrian nationals in retaliation for the alleged abduction in Damascus of one of their own by members of the Free Syrian Army. Meanwhile, a bomb was detonated in Damascus.
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Answers Fan Questions Live Via Twitter & Ustream
August 14 2012 10:43 PM
Farrah Abraham best recognized from being on "Teen Mom" after becoming pregnant with her daughter Sophia while she was still a teenager, answered questions live on Ustream via Twitter while the newest episode of "Teen Mom" premiered on MTV.
- Australian Airlines' Seating Policy To Protect Children Alienates And Stigmatizes Adults
August 14 2012 4:53 PM
Qantas and Virgin Australia Airlines have recently been criticized for their seating policy, which prohibits adult men from sitting next to unaccompanied minors.
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.1 Update: 4 Major Issues We Hope Apple Fixes
August 14 2012 4:48 PM
Mac OS X Mountain Lion has out for about three weeks now, and millions of downloads later, it looks like Apple is getting ready to release the first major maintenance update for the new platform. Apple seeded OS X 10.8.1 to developers on Friday, but what exactly is Apple planning to fix in 10.8.1? Here are 4 major bugs, errors and issues that Apple definitely needs to fix in the 10.8.1 update.
- Sony Debuts YouTube App For Playstation 3, Has Remote Control With Smartphones
August 14 2012 3:27 PM
Late in its current-generation life cycle and amidst countless rumors about the upcoming Playstation 4, Sony is finally introducing a native YouTube app to its Playstation 3 gaming console. Is this a sign of Sony's future plans of all-encompassing media integration?
- With Dichter Quitting Kadima To Join Netanyahu's Team, Is Israel More Likely To Attack Iran Now?
August 14 2012 2:47 PM
Former Kadima party member and party leader aspirant Avi Dichter has resigned his MK status and taken up with Netanyahu's war-bent government, leaving many to questions what Dichter's motives were for leaving Kadima, and what Netanyahu's and Barak's intentions are for Iran.
- IPhone 5 Features: How Apple Will Create A Thinner, Sleeker Design; A Look At The Rumored ‘In-Cell’ Technology
August 14 2012 11:02 AM
On Tuesday, Apple received a patent for touch screen LCD technology that will result in a thinner, lighter panel for its iPhone 5 release, according to Apple Insider. This news comes just as a new rumor has surfaced saying that Apple will begin accepting pre-orders for the iPhone 5 on Sept. 12, the same day the phone will allegedly be unveiled.
- Facebook Now Allows Users To Announce When They Are Expecting A Baby: Has Oversharing Reached a New Level?
August 14 2012 10:59 AM
Your friends can now know exactly when you are expecting to have a child, the gender, your partner, and where you plan to give birth, thanks to Facebook's latest category, "Celebrations"