- The news that Jerry "The King" Lawler collapsed from a heart attack Monday night scared not only his close friends and family, but the fans that have supported the former wrestler and current WWE commentator throughout his career. To those outside the world of wrestling, Lawler might be best remembered for his friendship with comedian and Hollywood enigma Andy Kaufman in the 1980s, when the two had a very public - and very fake - feud.
DALLAS COWBOYS NEWS: Jason Witten Feels Stronger, Ryan Cook to Start at Center, Cowboys Sell ‘Jerry Wipes’, Thursday’s PracticeSeveral players were held out of Thursday's practice.
Betsey Johnson Throws Herself 70th Birthday Bash In Spite Of Bankruptcy; Runway Fashions From The Party [PHOTOS]Betsey Johnson is known for her outlandish style, so it wasn't too much of a surprise when she threw herself a wild 70th birthday bash on Tuesday night in New York City, the Associated Press reported.
- Stacy Keibler looked pretty in pink on Wednesday, when she was spotted stepping out at a Marchesa spring 2013 fashion show at Grand Central Terminal for New York Fashion Week. Despite swirling rumors that the model and former professional WWE wrestler had split from her boyfriend of one year, George Clooney, Keibler looked poised and confident in a velvet baroque one-shouldered dress.
- The Federal Reserve's third round of quantitative easing, or QE3, will benefit silver and gold prices by weakening the dollar and increasing risk appetite among investors, according to a report by UBS. But silver will gain the most.
- Fed decision to buy tens of billions more in bonds lifts the price of gold to a six-month high.
- A judge backs plaintiffs who said the National Defense Authorization Act of 2011 could lead to their being indefinitely detained, dealing a blow to the Obama administration.
- Dustin Pedroia stormed off the field at Fenway Park during Wednesday night's game against the New York Yankees after he was informed that his wife had gone into labor.
- Lady Gaga shaved her head on Wednesday. But it was not in a 2007 Britney Spears fashion, when the pop princess shaved her head completely bald
- Negotiations for a new collective bargaining agreement resumed with a lockout threat looming
'Innocence of Muslims': Sound Expert Says Islamophobic Dialogue Definitely Dubbed [Exclusive Transcript]The actors appearing in the movie that sparked riots throughout the Middle East say they were not aware of its anti-Muslim dialogue. IBTimes spoke with a veteran sound engineer for a professional assessment of which instances of dialogue were over-dubbed in a 13-minute clip of the movie that was posted on YouTube.
- You can join President Barack Obama, along with Jay-Z and Beyoncé in NYC.
Eric Clapton To Make Millions At Sotheby's Auction Off 'Abstraktes Bild' Painting By Gerhard RichterBlues guitarist Eric Clapton is expected to rake in an astounding amount of money for a rare painting he purchased in 2001.
- An online petition was posted on the website Change.org calling on the filmmakers of a Nina Simone biopic to re-cast Zoe Salanda with an actress of a darker complexion.
- Starting March 12, food businesses regulated by the city will not be able to sell many sugary drinks in containers larger than 16 ounces.
- The Jets could trade Tim Tebow at the end of the season. A source says the quarterback could request to leave New York if Mark Sanchez remains the starter.
- Here are two places to get a live stream of the news conference that Ben Bernanke, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, will hold today following the conclusion of a two-day meeting by the central bank's rate-setting committee.
- After months of tabloid speculation Zachary Quinto confirmed that he was dating Jonathan Groff during a recent interview with Out Magazine. The October cover story has the actor gushing over his new boyfriend.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton are rumored to be expecting their first child together, as so a Star magazine front page says so.