- The Middle East is looking increasingly unsteady with the attacks in Libya and the protests in Egypt, which may further deter the U.S. from eventually intervening in Syria.
- Andy Pettitte is set to return to the field for the Yankees. The New York starter threw 55 pitches in a simulated game on Wednesday.
- Apple has finally unveiled the release date for its long awaited iPhone 5, confirming the rumors about its design, features and tech specs that have been circulating the Internet. Undoubtedly, Web surfers were buzzing with excitement, sharing their opinions through social media.
- Kristen Stewart may have been caught cheating on Robert Pattinson with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, but that doesn't mean it's over for good. According to reports, the "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" stars may be back together. Based on statements made by Stewart at the Toronto Film Festival and the fact that she continues to wear Pattinson's clothes, it's safe to say there's some merit to the speculation.
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, continues to abuse workers in China who assemble its iPhone 5 and other products, liberal watchdog group SumOfUs.org charged on Wednesday.
MLB 2013 Schedule Released: Interleague Play All Year, Yankees and Red Sox Open Season against Each OtherThe tentative 2013 MLB schedule has been released. Here is the entire master schedule, including the Yankees and Red Sox first games.
- The Cowboys made roster adjustments before their Week 2 game against the Seattle Seahawks.
- At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company announced the newest mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod -- also known as iOS 6 -- will launch two days prior to the intended release date for the iPhone 5, on Wednesday, Sept. 19. The iPhone 5 will release that Friday, Sept. 21. We anticipated Apple would announce the release date of iOS 6 at today's media event. Apple iOS 6 Release Date Comes Two Days Before iPhone 5 Launch On...
- At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company unveiled its highly anticipated next-generation smartphone, the iPhone 5. The unveiling finally put to rest several rumors of the device, including its outside appearance and inside features, but we can now also finally report the official release date for the phone. As predicted, Apple plans to release the new iPhone 5 in the U.S. on Friday, Sept. 21.
- The U.S. government went into a full-throated propaganda offensive Tuesday in an effort to show that the highly controversial 2008 bailouts of American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) were profitable.
- Far-right Dutch politician and leader of the ultra-conservative Freedom Party (PVV) Geert Wilders formerly established his party in parliament on a platform of Islamophobic anti-immigration, and now seeks to turn nationalist sentiment against the eurozone amid frustrations with debt-laden countries like Greece, Italy and Spain. Poll indicate his party will lose seats this election, but it has defied expectations in the past.
- William Wright, now 46, recalls the day eleven years ago when the World Trade Center collapsed on top of him and five of his co-workers.
Jenny Packham Inspired By Sin City For Glitzy Spring 2013 Collection At Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week [PHOTOS]The same day Kate Middleton donned one of her dresses on the first day of her Diamond Jubilee tour, designer Jenny Packham debuted her Spring 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week which she said was based on the women of yesteryear's SIn City.
- The Global Business Travel Association, or GBTA, has released its 2012 report on the best and worst travel taxes in the top 50 U.S. destinations.
- IBTimes documents the A-list celebrities who have sat front row at New York Fashion Week on day six.
- Tory Burch unveiled her eponymous collection for Spring 2013 on Tuesday at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York evoking her signature preppy girl vibe with a bohemian twist.
- Manchester United has denied coach Sir Alex Ferguson discussed leaving the Red Devils with Pep Guardiola.
- The Marc Jacobs show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York was a madcap scene evoking the feeling of Andy Warhol's Factory in the 1960's with a swingin' mod Spring 2013 collection.
- Former French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin can't catch a break. Magistrates called him in for questioning on Tuesday regarding his alleged links to allegedly corrupt businessman Regis Bulot.
- Markets have been talking about QE3 for two years. Now, after a sovereign credit downgrade, the near collapse of the European financial system, and facing an anemic recovery that has only marginally helped heal the carnage in the labor and housing markets, the vast majority of financial pundits believe QE3 this week is "pretty much a given."