- Having gone public almost a year ago in December and since hit $53.55 per-share as of Friday afternoon, Michael Kors went public again on Wednesday, this time with his Spring 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week.
Cassandra Bankson, Makeup Tip Sensation, Makes Appearance On Runway At New York Fashion Week [PHOTO]Cassandra Bankson, an acne ridden teen who made headlines when she made a viral YouTube video on how to cover up acne-plagued skin, appeared on the runway at the recent New York fashion week.
- Vera Wang drew inspiration from India for her Spring 2013 debuted at New York Fashion Week on Tuesday using traditional facets of the typical Indian wardrobe, like the Nehru collar, gold embroidery and Choli jacket.
- "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart may have never cheated on Robert Pattinson at all. A new video has hit the web that analyzes the now-infamous photos of Stewart and Sanders in a passionate embrace. It alleges that the photos were doctored and that Stewart, Pattinson, Sanders, and Sanders' wife, Liberty Ross, all orchestrated a publicity stunt to further their careers.
- Rumors have speculated the two have been dating for months.
- The government of India, the world's 10th largest economy by gross domestic product, passed wide-ranging laws on Friday expanding foreign investment in the retail, broadcasting and airline sectors, opening its doors to companies like Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE: WMT) amid slowing growth.
- Will Hakeem Nicks be available on Sunday? The New York Giants are set to face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 2 of the 2012 NFL Season.
- Fashion's most hailed sister act, Kate and Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte, unveiled their Spring 2013 collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Tuesday which was inspired by roly-playing games (RPG) resulting in warrior princess meets urban rocker glam.
- Paris Hilton was reported dead on Friday after allegedly dying in a violent car accident. Global Associated alleges that the 30-year-old heiress was killed instantly after losing control of the vehicle she was driving.
- President Barack Obama has opened a slim lead over Mitt Romney in three battleground states, according to a new series of NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll.
- The Communist Party of Vietnam has vowed to target any blogs and websites that are "anti-party" or "anti-state," but government critics have responded with defiance.
- In a move aimed at curbing obesity, New York City has banned the sale of sugary drinks and supersized sodas in establishments that come with food-service license.
Apple iPhone 5: Ready To Pre-Order? Don't Be Surprised If Verizon, Sprint Don't Support Simultaneous Voice And DataApple has confirmed that it will start taking online pre-orders of the new iPhone 5 at exactly 12:01 a.m. PT (3:01 a.m. ET) Sept. 14. When it comes to carriers, Sprint and AT&T customers can pre-order the handset at the same time while Verizon will reportedly open its online shop a minute earlier at 12 a.m. PT.
Kris Jenner ‘Furious’ 'Today' Aired Interview On 9/11 Instead Of Moment Of Silence; ‘Kardashian’ Star Takes No Blame [VIDEO]The nation was outraged when NBC's "Today" show chose to air a live interview with Kardashian clan matriarch Kris Jenner Tuesday morning as other networks observed a moment of silence in memory of 9/11. Now the reality star is absolving herself of all blame and is reportedly "furious" at NBC.
- A family in Guatemala was scraping the walls in their home to prepare for a renovation when they found Mayan murals that were painted onto the walls hundreds of years ago. The pictures underneath the plaster in the family’s kitchen hadn’t been seen in centuries, according to National Geographic.
- IBTimes documented all of the celebrities who attended Spring 2013 New York Fashion Week.
- Joaquin Phoenix is set to make a career comeback in Paul Thomas Anderson's controversial new film "The Master." The film is believed to be based the rise of Scientology.