Two people were arrested and charged with sexual abuse after a woman records and posts online the video of a teenager engaging in oral sex and performing other disturbing acts with her one-year-old granddaughter.

According to the Alabama State Bureau of Investigation, the man, identified as 19-year old Steven Anthony Jackson, engaged in oral sex and other deviant acts with a girl while her grandmother, identified as 42-year old Lisa Williamson, recorded the gruesome act.

The woman later streamed the disturbing video on a subscription-based pornographic portal.

The law enforcement was alerted about the video after an unnamed person from another state became aware of it.

Considering the sensitivity of the issue, the girl’s name was not revealed by the police. Both the suspects hail from Hartford, Geneva County, Alabama. They were arrested late Thursday (May 7).

Williamson was charged with multiple counts including permitting a child to engage in the production of obscene material, sex abuse of a child, production of child pornography, dissemination of child pornography, and possession of child pornography. Jackson was charged with production of child pornography and first-degree sodomy.

They were currently held in the Geneva County Jail. The relation between the child and Jackson was not revealed.

The State Bureau of Investigation was yet to comment on the incident. This was an ongoing investigation and no further details were available at the moment.

woman in handcuffs
23-year-old Sabita Dookram was arrested for allegedly throwing her newborn baby outside a bathroom window. Getty Images/John Moore

In a similar incident reported in April, a 5-month-old boy suffered a near-fatal brain hemorrhage after his teen mother assaulted him. The woman, identified as 19-year-old Destany Jae Burge, who hails from Madison, Wisconsin, was arrested and charged with multiple counts including, neglect of a dependent, a level 3 felony, and false informing, a Class A misdemeanor. The exact details of the abuse were not revealed.

In another incident, a 3-year-old boy died due to abuse after he was admitted to the hospital with fractured ribs, two broken arms, and bleeding in his brain. The boy, identified as Amari Boone, was pronounced dead on Easter Sunday. According to the police, after their mother lost custody of them, Amari and his 19-month-old brother were living with two men who were court-appointed caregivers and also friends of their family.