Fox News is facing new scrutiny following a report that revealed Blake Neff, a former staff writer for "Tucker Carlson Tonight," had posted bigoted remarks in an online forum. Leading up to his resignation, Neff had been posting the comments under a pseudonym for years. Now, a new report has indicated when Carlson himself may address the ongoing controversy. 

On Monday night, the Fox News host is expected to discuss the controversial comments made by Neff, according to Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and President Jay Wallace, CNN reports. His acknowledgment is set to take place after the outlet reported that the conservative commentator was unable to be reached for comment despite multiple requests.

As stated by CNN, Neff had frequently posted on AutoAdmit, also knows as XOXOhth, while working at both Fox and The Daily Caller. The message board, which is similar in nature to 4chan, is reportedly aimed at lawyers and law school students and allows racism and sexism to "run rampant." The former staffer allegedly posted on the board under the username CharlesXII and was once "widely revered on the forum." 

Prior to Carlson seemingly getting ready to discuss Neff's statements, Fox News Media also publicly spoke out against what the one-time employee previously said, reports Variety

"We want to make abundantly clear that Fox News Media strongly condemns this horrific racist, misogynistic and homophobic behavior,” Scott and Wallace said in a memo to staffers on Saturday, adding, "Neff’s abhorrent conduct on this forum was never divulged to the show or the network until Friday, at which point we swiftly accepted his resignation. Make no mistake, actions such as his cannot and will not be tolerated at any time in any part of our work force."

Fox News In this image: The Fox Network logo is displayed during the 2005 Television Critics Winter Press Tour at the Hilton Universal Hotel Universal City, California, Jan. 17, 2005. Photo: Getty Images/Frederick M. Brown