The life coach for Joselyn Wohl claims the 33-year-old real-estate heiress stabbed him with a fork during a dinner in September, according to court papers obtained by the New York Post Saturday.

“Without just cause or provocation, Joselyn Wohl intentionally struck, battered and assaulted” 31-year-old life coach Sajjadur Rahman, the Post quoted the lawsuit papers as stating.

The alleged stabbing incident occurred in September during a dinner at the Southampton, N.Y., home of Wohl’s father, real-estate honcho Larry Wohl.

Rahman’s attorney, Eric Richman, said his client was stabbed in the hand with the fork. He added that Rahman still has a piece of metal from the fork stuck in his finger.

“It was a defensive move. If he hadn’t gotten his hand up, she would have stabbed him in the face,” Richman told the Post.

The lawsuit comes six months after Joselyn Wohl was charged with assault for allegedly choking her sobriety coach, Heather McKean, the newspaper reported. The real-estate heiress has issues with alcohol and drugs, which is why McKean was hired, the sobriety coach’s attorney told the Post.

The lawyer, Bryan Swerling, said the alleged attack against his client, coupled with the purported stabbing of Joselyn Wohl’s life coach, shows that the heiress has problems with violence.

“I think the second incident speaks to a pattern of behavior,” Swerling said, noting that his client needs a spinal-fusion operation following the attack.

Joselyn Wohl’s family hired the sobriety coach for her, Swerling told

“She was hired by the Wohls, Denise and Larry, to spend time with her daughter, who obviously had some issues,” Swerling told the website. “One day Joselyn made up her mind she didn't want Heather around anymore and attacked her on the stairwell and yanked her down the stairs.”

Larry Wohl allegedly promised to pay Rahman’s medical bills, but the life coach said he filed a lawsuit because the real-estate magnate never followed through on his vow, his attorney said.

“Sajjadur lost his job because he didn’t want to go back there after that to ensure his safety,” Richman said.