Missing CO Mom Third Woman
A third woman has emerged in the case of the missing Colorado mom that Patrick Frazee was in contact with on the day of Kelsey Berreth's death. A handcuff attached to a fence is seen as U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers block the Otay Mesa port of entry from Mexico into the United States early on December 1, 2018 as seen from Tijuana, Mexico. CPB officers staged the crowd control training exercise, using riot gear and fake tear gas, in advance of a potential attempt by members of the migrant caravan to rush the border crossing. Getty Images/John Moore

A third woman has emerged in the case of the missing Colorado mom, Kelsey Berreth. The woman has not been identified nor is her relationship with Patrick Frazee clear but, she was in contact with him on the day that Berreth is believed to have been killed, the Daily Mail reported.

Frazee reportedly contacted the woman after he was captured on surveillance cameras at a Walmart on Thanksgiving Day. This is the same day that Berreth went missing and is thought to have been beaten and murdered by Frazee.

At Walmart, Frazee was purchasing baby supplies, according to video footage. Frazee did have a baby carriage which is thought to hold his and Berreth’s one-year-old daughter. The video footage captured Frazee at about 1 p.m. that day.

Frazee told investigators that he had immediately returned home after picking up his daughter from Berreth. A neighbor’s surveillance camera shows that Frazee instead returned to Berreth’s home, where investigators believe that he then killed Berreth. He was at the residence for two hours.

Upon leaving Berreth’s residence, he called his alleged mistress Krystal Lee Kenney and his mother, Shelia Frazee. He then made a call to another woman in Idaho. The third woman has not been identified as a suspect in the case but was located a few miles from where Berreth’s cell phone pinged off a cell tower on Nov. 25.

The woman is known to be 39 and employed in the medical field, the Daily Mail reported. On Nov. 25 at 5:14 p.m., Berreth’s cell phone pinged a tower near the Malad Gorge State Park. Ten minutes later, the third woman called Frazee and was located 10 miles away from the park.

The search for the body of Berreth continues in a Fountain, Colorado, landfill. Frazee has been charged with first-degree murder, three counts of solicitation to commit first-degree murder, charges of tampering with a deceased body, and two charges of committing a crime of violence.