Prince Charles previously went topless during his trip to Australia’s Bondi Beach in 1981.

The throwback photo of the future King is making rounds online after he was spotted wearing shorts in Barbados this week.

Prince Charles’ photo in Bondi Beach was taken just months before he tied the knot with Princess Diana. In the photo, the dad of two is only wearing blue trunks. He is also photographed running in the water with his firm physique showing.

One of Prince Charles’ friends told Daily Mail previously that the heir to the throne managed to maintain his weight for the past 40 years because he has stuck with his strict diet. Camilla Parker Bowles’ husband has also been exercising regularly.

Prince Charles, who served in the Royal Air Force and the Royal Navy is believed to have followed a military fitness plan that has helped him stay in shape. He is also a big fan of walking, and he usually skips lunch.

Following his sighting in Barbados, royal fans were impressed to see how toned Prince Charles looked.

“Charles looked absolutely incredible. He has a physique of a very fit man less than half his age… He is a testament to living a healthy and active lifestyle,” the royal fan said.

In related news, Prince Charles and Camilla also made headlines this week after the royal couple was photographed walking with towels on the beach. According to the Press Association, a source revealed that the pictures were taken during a brief off-duty moment during a major international tour on behalf of the government.

Prince Charles and Camilla were expecting absolute privacy during this time, but their photos were released online. The Duke of Cornwall’s solicitor reportedly sent a letter to various press organizations who ran the photographs and highlighted Prince Charles’ reasonable expectation to privacy.

As of late, Clarence House has not yet commented regarding the matter.

Prince Charles Prince Charles also went topless in Australia's Bondi Beach in 1981. Pictured: Prince Charles delivers a speech during an official welcome ceremony and parade after his arrival to St Lucia on March 17, 2019 in Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia. Photo: Getty Images/Phil Noble-Pool