KEY POINTS

  • Ray Fisher has received "official confirmation" that his character Cyborg has been removed from "The Flash"
  • Fisher said that the decision did not come as a surprise to him
  • The revelation comes almost two weeks after Fisher said that he’s done working with DC‘s Walter Hamada

Looks like Ray Fisher’s ongoing battle with Warner Bros. is far from over.

The actor, who has been really vocal about his sentiments on social media, shared a scathing letter on his official Twitter account to let the world know that the production giant has removed him from the upcoming “Flash” movie starring Ezra Miller and Michael Keaton.

Fisher said he has received confirmation that his character, Cyborg, has been removed from Andres Muschietti’s upcoming film in the DC Extended Universe. The actor’s revelation comes almost two weeks after he said that he’s done working with DC Films President Walter Hamada.

He also noted that the decision doesn’t come as a surprise to him.

“I have received official confirmation that Warner Bros. Pictures has decided to remove me from the cast of ‘The Flash,’” the actor wrote on Twitter.

The “Justice League” actor also reiterated his statement that he could no longer “participate in any production associated with the current president of DC Films, Walter Hamada.” He also claimed that Hamada “undermined” the “Justice League” investigation to protect his friend Geoff Johns.

“Bear in mind, Walter Hamada interfering with the ‘Justice League’ investigation is a completely separate issue than the investigation itself. And while Walter’s behavior was not a point of focus for the investigation of the ‘Justice League’ reshoots, his dangerous and enabling actions during the investigation process must be called to account,” Fisher added.

The actor also suggested that Hamada is “unfit” to lead the production company and he is willing to take a “polygraph test” to support his claims against him.

“I don’t know how many instances of workplace abuse Walter has attempted cover in the past, but hopefully the ‘Justice League’ investigation will be the last. And if the end of my time as Cyborg is at the cost for helping to bring awareness and accountability to Walter Hamada’s actions – I’ll play it gladly,” Fisher concluded.

Fisher previously accused filmmaker Joss Whedon and the senior executives of Warner Bros. of indulging in “racist conversations” while filming the 2017 film “Justice League.”

Meanwhile, on the professional front, the actor will be reprising the role of Cyborg in Zack Snyder’s “Justice League” that would be making its way to HBO Max in March 2021.

Ray Fisher LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - JANUARY 10: Ray Fisher arrives at the Premiere Of HBO's "True Detective" Season 3 at Directors Guild Of America on January 10, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images) Photo: Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images