Joanie Laurer Chyna
Former WWE wrestler Joanie "Chyna" Laurer died from drug overdose April 20, 2016. Above, she is pictured July 22, 2007. Getty Images

The autopsy results of WWE legend Joanie “Chyna” Laurer showed that the former wrestler had traces of several prescription drugs and alcohol when she died. Chyna’s body was found April 20 at her home in Redondo Beach, California, apartment.

The drug cocktail found in her system included two painkillers, an anti-anxiety drug and a sleeping pill. They were, in the order previously listed: Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Valium, Nordiazepam and Temazepam, TMZ reported Thursday.

Officials found Chyna, 46 at the time, in April lying on the right side of her bed with a “bloody purge on the pillow underneath her face.” There was evidence of narcotics strewn about the room, including pills, a grinder for marijuana and several pipes. Family later told the coroner that Chyna was an alcoholic who liked to drink “cheap wine” and pop prescription medications.

The '90s wrestling star’s cause of death was said to be an accidental overdose about a week later, her manager, Anthony Anzaldo, said. At the time the coroner had not officially given their diagnosis.

In an unfortunate bit of timing, Chyna’s death came just as a she was slated to appear on the documentary-style show “Intervention.” In that show, friends and families try to help and convince drug and alcohol addicts to get treatment. The episode had an interventionist and a facility lined up to help Chyna. She was going to be treated for 90 days if her family and close friends, which included WWE stars like Mick Foley and Stone Cold Steve Austin, were able to convince her to take that step.

Anzaldo was the first to discover Chyna. He told reporters that “she looked peaceful” when he found her lying in her bedroom.

The former wrestler’s brain was slated to be donated to science to help researchers better understand the degenerative brain disease chronic traumatic encephalopathy, or CTE. That disease is similar to Alzehiemer’s in its symptoms and is the result of repeated blows to the head.