Fans who are eagerly anticipating the return of the West Beverly High gang in FOX’s “BH90210” revival may need to prepare to wait a little longer, as the show’s premiere date deadline has been threatened by a lot of behind the scenes drama.

According to Radar Online, the series, which is set to premiere on August 7, has only just begun to start filming scenes due to some drama, and now, everything is being rushed so the series can still meet the premiere date.

“They finally started shooting a few days ago but are rushing things to meet their August premiere deadline,” a source told the website.

The show has reportedly suffered from several delays in production, which has made the network less than thrilled, though they’re trying to leave things in the hands of the show’s cast and producers, which includes original series regulars Shannon Doherty, Jason Priestley, Jennie Garth, Ian Ziering, Gabrielle Carteris, Brian Austin Green and Tori Spelling.

“The network is not happy with the delays after their massively promoted August premiere,” the source said. “They also aren’t 100% sold on the direction of the show, so they are trusting that the actors and producers will deliver.”

One of the biggest issues to face the show was several senior writers quitting the show after rumors of trouble with the lead actresses, with Spelling reportedly demanding at the time that despite the show’s premise of the actors playing “heightened versions” of themselves, that she not have her real life portrayed on-screen.

“Tori didn’t want to portray her real life, which is being broke and on the D-list,” a source previously told Radar, stating that the 46-year-old actress “wanted to live in a big mansion in Beverly Hills and show the life she envisioned her character would be leading—a life much more glamorous and wealthy than her real life.”

After she allegedly refused to budge on the portrayal, the writers quit.

“BH90210” is scheduled to premiere on Aug. 7 on FOX.