- Apple has successfully managed to make each new iPhone thinner, lighter, faster and more powerful, and it looks like the iPhone 5 will be no exception. On Thursday, Sonny Dickson released a set of new photos that show an A6 processor chip sitting in the phone's logic board. A quad-core A6 would boost the speed of the phone's features, as well as help power the phone when multi-tasking applications or playing games or video.
- Given the multitude of rumors from the past year and the numerous patents in relation to the technology, it looks like Apple has invested considerably in NFC, and looks to implement the communication chip in a future iPhone. Quite possibly, we may see NFC in the next-generation iPhone, allegedly set to debut next month on Sept. 12, unofficially but most commonly called iPhone 5.
- After scoring a decisive win over competitor Samsung in the high-profile patent trial Friday, August 24, Apple has now shifted focus toward Microsoft, and is planning to unveil a smaller iPad, popularly referred to as "iPad Mini" to take on the Redmond software giant's tablet, Surface.
- Kirsten Dunst's newest film, "Bachelorette," made its debut at Archlight Cinemas in Los Angeles on Thursday night. The female-driven indie dramedy will hit select cities on Sept. 7, and it is now available via video on demand.
- An explicit picture of Justin Beiber apparently having oral sex with a man has gone viral on Twitter; could he be gay?
Zayn Malik Returns To Twitter With One Direction New Single Announcement, Crushes Rumors Of Departure From Boy Band [VIDEO]One Direction fans had a rough couple of days when singer Zayn Malik deleted his Twitter account...only to return two days later.
- In a recent interview Will Ferrell revealed there's still a lot of work to be done before filming even begins for "Anchorman 2," although it's expected the movie will be released at some point in late 2013.
Psy's 'Gangman Style' Make History After Going Viral: The Rapper Is The Only Korean Artist To Be #1 On iTunes [VIDEO]Psy has morphed into a pop superstar after his rap song "Gangman Style" went viral on YouTube. Although the song has only been on the video site for a month it has gotten an astounding 47 million views-not to mention nearly 500 thousand likes and well over 200 thousand comments.
- Wednesday, Sept. 12 -- the day when Apple is expected to debut its sixth-generation smartphone, unofficially dubbed the "iPhone 5" -- is less than a month away. It looks like the newest iPhone will be packed with more features than any that's come before it.
- Instead of green, Taylor Swift is seeing all red.
- ShazamTones is a new Cydia app for users who jailbreak their iphones. The app allows users to download free ringtones without having to alter songs in their iTunes library.
Apple TV Set-Top Box Rumors: Device To Feature DVR-Like TV On Demand Capabilities, iPad-Like InterfaceJust a day after reporting that Apple was in talks with cable operators over a set-top box, The Wall Street Journal came up with another report Thursday, saying that the rumored device might feature an iPad-like interface and superior cloud-based DVR-like capabilities, blurring the line between live and on-demand content.
- After the Apple TV failed to capture much market attention, the California tech giant may be looking for a new way to enter the television market. Reports suggest that the new Apple TV could be a set-top box designed to give viewers access to cable programs at any time.
- Shares of Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, have recovered lost ground and are trading not much below their record high of $644 set on April 10. Despite a setback when third-quarter earnings fell shy of estimates last month, they could set another record again this week.
Apple iPhone 5 Features: 'Leaked' Logic Board Perfectly Fits Previous Specs, Rumors, Components [PICTURES]We're about a month away from the alleged date when Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) is expected to debut the iPhone 5, and fans are very excited to see what Apple's design wizards have come up with for this year's model. On Monday, French site NowhereElse posted pictures from Chinese forum Weiphone showing different angles of what appears to be the iPhone 5's new logic board. The logic board in question matches perfectly with previous rumors, specs, and features of the iPhone 5 prototypes....
- We're about a month away from the alleged reveal of the iPhone 5 which will reportedly take place at an Apple media event planned for Wednesday, Sept. 12. But what if every rumor up until now has been fake? What if all of these reports were planted by Apple to throw us off the scent? For more than a year, designers across the Internet have dreamed up their own ideas and concept designs for what they thought Apple should do with the iPhone 5. Who knows? Maybe Apple will actually listen to one ...
- Apple plans to finally launch the iPhone 5 on Sept. 12. Since May, however, photos and pictures of future iPhone components have been popping up around the Internet, and by now, most people think they know what the iPhone 5 looks like. But to what degree can this iPhone evidence be trusted?
- Almost every major news outlet has said Apple plans to slim down its traditional dock connector -- the outlet for connecting the iPhone to power sources, devices, utilities, and other accessories -- from 30 pins to either 19 pins, or possibly even just nine pins. Whatever the size is, it's getting smaller; one question still left unanswered, on the other hand, is whether or not the new dock connector will be MagSafe.
- Though Apple hasn't specified the exact release date of iOS 6 - the site currently says it's "coming this fall" - but many believe Apple will release the platform alongside a new iPhone and possibly a new "mini iPad," which are both expected to be unveiled and released in mid-September. iOS 6 looks to be right on track for a September release date, as Apple released the fourth beta build of iOS 6 to developers, also known as Build 10A5376e, on Monday morning.
- Even before news of Apple's acquisition of fingerprint scanning company AuthenTec could take effect among technology enthusiasts, news of Apple considering another company, The Fancy, a growing e-commerce related Social Network is gathering pace.