In a case of child abuse, a woman was arrested after reports surfaced about a video being circulated in the media showing how she threw her baby onto a bed Thursday night, deputies said.

Tulare County Sheriff’s Deputies say they received a report of possible child abuse that was posted on social media. They arrived at the scene and learned that the woman used to love to stay at home.

Deputies also that the woman was going through a breakup with her boyfriend when she sent him a video of her grabbing their one-year-old son violently by the hair and throwing him on the bed.

The woman’s boyfriend posted the video on social media following which the deputies were notified.

When deputies arrived at the home, they found that no one was answering the call. The woman allegedly ran off with the baby. After 12 hours, she was tracked down and arrested.

The woman was later identified as 23-year-old Tatyana Wilson of Poplar. The baby was taken by Child Welfare Services. Wilson was taken into custody for child abuse and booked at the Tulare County Adult Pre-Trial Facility and is being held on $50,000 bail.

Anyone with information is asked to contacted Detective Fabian Serrano or Sergeant Steve Sanchez at 1-800-808-0488 or 559-733-6218.

This is a representational image of a baby at Fort Stewart, Georgia, July 17, 2003. Getty Images/Stephen Morton

In a recent incident, a mother from Glendale, Arizona was charged with child abuse after her toddler son was admitted to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. The woman was identified as 25-year-old Raejene Danae Dixon. She admitted to the police that she punched and spanked her 2-year-old son “numerous times in the past week.”

Police and the paramedics, after receiving a report about an unresponsive child, responded to an apartment unit near 75th and Glendale avenues that Dixon shares with her boyfriend.

Upon arrival, the deputies found the boyfriend trying to revive the child by providing him CPR. The officials immediately rushed him to the hospital. While taking him to the ambulance, the paramedics noticed bruises on the child’s face and torso.