While no one knows exactly what happened to two-year-old Caylee Anthony, her mother, Casey Anthony, and her defense team had some alleged suggestions during the murder trial, some of which placed her father, George Anthony at the scene of the crime.

It was never proven that George was responsible for the death of Caylee, despite Casey’s lawyers’ attempts to show that he was with the little girl at the time of her death. Now 10 years later, George cannot forget his daughter’s accusations and the ordeal that she put him through.

George has vowed never to speak to Casey again, and to this day, he has kept his promise. In an interview with Crime Watch Daily George said, their relationship is over for good.

“I don't want to see her, I don't want to talk to her,” he said. “I've always said that I would never talk to my daughter. I actually lost my daughter and my granddaughter in 2008.”

Intouch Weekly reported that Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, last saw Casey around December 2016. There was no mention if Cindy would see or talk to her daughter again.

So where is Casey now? InTouch Weekly reported that she currently resides in South Florida with Patrick Mckenna, the private detective hired by her defense team in 2008. Casey works for Mckenna doing social media searches and other research to assist him with his private investigation cases, according to the Associated Press.

Casey also started her own photography business in 2017 called Case Photography LLC but hasn’t been active on its Twitter account since August 2017, according to InTouch Weekly. The site was overrun by comments about her trial, which may have caused Casey to disband it.

After living several years in seclusion, Casey has been seen in public in the South Florida community where she lives. More recently, she was spotted at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort for an anti-Trump protest in February 2017, WPTV reported. While Casey did not have any comment for the news outlet, she did say she disagrees with Trump’s views.