• The girl told police she went to the home of a man she met online on May 14
  • She said she was drugged and sexually assaulted by the man and his roommate 
  • She was later taken to another home where she was assaulted by a third man

An 18-year-old Nebraska girl turned up at a hospital a week after she went missing and told police that she was held captive and sexually abused by three men.

Lincoln police arrested three suspects Saturday in connection with the incident, reported KETV 7 Omaha. The girl was reported missing on May 13.

Officers were called to a hospital on May 21 after the unidentified girl reported she was sexually assaulted. She told police that she visited 22-year-old Talon Dennis at his house on May 14. The duo had met on social media.

When she reached, Dennis' roommate, Ricky Ossler, 24, was also there at the house. The girl believes she was drugged there. The men then told her they would take care of her if she watched after their children and did housework for them, the girl claimed.

A report by the Lincoln Police states the men took her to another apartment on Prospect Street two days later. She was knocked unconscious there.

"When she woke up, she was being sexually assaulted by Dennis, Ossler, and another man, 23-year-old Gianni Phillips. The men brought her back to their apartment in the 400 block of Fletcher the following morning where she was sexually assaulted by Ossler and Dennis several more times," the police report added.

The victim managed to escape after the three men left the apartment. She was examined at a local area hospital. The bruises, lacerations and abrasions found on her body were consistent with her statement.

Lincoln Police served a search warrant at the apartment Saturday and arrested Dennis and Ossler, the Journal Star reported. Philips was taken into custody from his apartment on Prospect Street.

While Dennis and Phillips were both charged with first-degree sexual assault and first-degree false imprisonment, Ossler was arrested for first-degree sexual assault. Phillips and Ossler were also held on outstanding bench warrants. All three men were held without bond.

Last month, a Houston man landed in the police net for sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl whom he allegedly kidnapped and locked inside a storage room for five days. Joel Micah Arnold, 34, was charged with aggravated kidnapping, sexual assault, and trafficking of a child after he abducted the minor at gunpoint.

Model kidnapped
Representational image Getty Images