Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s move to Los Angeles during the coronavirus pandemic has come with its fair share of criticism. Now sources are saying, yet again, that the Duke of Sussex may be regretting the move, Daily Mail reports.

“He has been telling friends he still can't believe this has happened. He can't believe his life has been turned upside down,” a source said. “He was in a happy place when he was serving in the Army, then he met Meghan and since then life has been great. But I don't think he foresaw things turning out quite as they did.”

While the royal reportedly misses his military life, the insider said he does not blame his wife for his current situation.

“Harry has told friends he is really missing the Army as well his military appointments,” the insider explained. “He misses the camaraderie of being in the forces...There is just a sense that he might have been better protected if he was still in the Army.”

As previously reported, Harry has been working hard to stay in contact with his British kin after learning of his father Prince Charles’ coronavirus diagnosis.

“During the heart-wrenching call, he confessed to feeling beyond helpless, being over 5,000 miles away in L.A.,” an Us Weekly source revealed earlier this month. “Charles tried to calm Harry down by saying he’s OK and that he’s only suffering from mild symptoms, which slightly helped put his mind at ease but [Harry’s] still worried. Harry’s admitted it’s hit home that Charles and the Queen aren’t going to be around forever.”

While many critics believe Meghan pushed Harry into moving to California, a different source told The Sun that the Duke of Sussex was pretty open to the transition.

"Harry would do anything she wanted even when she was just a USA actress,” the insider explained. “She then was able to extend her circle thanks to their relationship and bring names like Oprah and Serena Williams to their wedding. He was smitten and star-struck over the whole thing. I don’t think she had to twist his arm to move to Hollywood."

The couple’s move from Canada occurred during their final days as senior members of the royal family. Their positions were officially terminated on March 31.