There’s a lot of uncertainty surrounding “Bachelor In Paradise” right now, but fans are confident the truth will be revealed in time. As Season 4 of the ABC dating competition series remains on hold after reports of sexual misconduct on the set, one “Bachelorette” contestant is sounding off on the controversy. 

While none of the “Bachelor In Paradise” cast members have spoken on the investigation surrounding the show, “Bachelorette” Season 13 star Eric Bigger has some feelings about what went down. TMZ caught up to him outside Nightingale in Los Angeles on Sunday. He told the publication what happened was that Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson were more than likely just fooling around and going too far in front of cameras. 

Read: 36 Shows To Watch This Summer If ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Is Canceled

While Eric seems to believe the encounter may have been an innocent hookup, new details surrounding the investigation suggest otherwise. According to People, DeMario — eliminated from “The Bachelorette” in episode 2 after Rachel Lindsay learned he had a girlfriend — may have had a sexual encounter with a woman unable to give proper consent. Sources within the show told the publication that “Bachelor In Paradise” producers were uncomfortable with the situation because of the amount of alcohol consumed.

“The show absolutely valued the primacy of consent, and this instance it appeared as though conduct allegedly occurred without the proper consent being given,” the source said.

Another source claims that two other “Bachelor In Paradise” contestants witnessed the encounter. The unnamed pair hoped that crew members would intervene and were disappointed when they didn’t. It’s unclear who, if anyone, tried to stop the encounter.

“People are pissed, and not just at DeMario. We’re pissed that this whole thing happened,” the source, who happens to be a contestant on Season 4 of “Bachelor In Paradise, said. “They could have seen that she was drinking too much and he was taking advantage. They could have stopped this before it got this far. But they decided to let it go, and let it happen, and see what happened? So, I’m angry at the show, and everyone else is too.”

According to a report from ET Online, the Season 4 cast had been drinking all day. DeMario and the woman involved are said to have gotten increasingly close as the hours passed. Sources told the publication that DeMario was in the pool when the woman joined him and things escalated from there.

“DeMario was in the pool,” the source told ET Online. “Next thing you know, [the woman] comes over and hops on his lap. They start talking and joking.”

Early reports suggested that the encounter took place after DeMario and a co-star learned that ABC wanted their storylines to intertwine. The pair are said to have met for a drink at a bar, where witnesses told TMZ they engaged in some heavy PDA.

“Intense rubbing was involved,” a source said.

From there, the two reportedly decided to take a dip. Their swim reportedly got x-rated as the two ditched their clothes and began “rubbing, touching and fingering.” The pair didn’t have sex.

The next morning DeMario and the woman in question met with producers. The duo were sent packing and an investigation was launched. Production on “Bachelor In Paradise” was put on hold as a result.

Read: ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Production Halted Due To Alleged Sexual Misconduct

Warner Bros. released a statement on the matter, but kept quiet about the details. The company did not reveal who was involved in the incident or when “Bachelor In Paradise” would resume filming, if at all. They assured fans they were aware of the incident and would be looking into it thoroughly.

“We have become aware of allegation of misconduct on the set of ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ in Mexico,” Warner Bros. said. “We have suspended production and we are conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations. Once the investigation is complete, we will take appropriate responsive action.”

BIP New details emerge about what happened on the “Bachelor In Paradise” Season 4 set.