• Aaron Glee, Jr., 49, confessed to killing Black Lives Matter protesters Oluwatoyin Salau, 19, and Victoria Sims, 75
  • Glee also sexually assaulted Salau and killed Sims because she's the only one who saw them together
  • Glee is under custody without bond with the Tallahassee Police Department

A man from Florida confessed to the murder of two women who were initially reported to have become friends during a Black Lives Matter protest.

Oluwatoyin Salau, a 19-year-old student, and Victoria Sims, a 75-year-old volunteer, were victims of Aaron Glee, Jr., 49, who confessed to his crimes to the Tallahassee Police Department (TPD), newly-released unredacted court documents showed.

Fox News reported that Salau and Sims met during a rally against the killing of George Floyd, where Salau even spoke to the crowd.

The 19-year-old was reported missing on June 6 while Sims was reported on June 11.

black-lives-matter-5251388_1920 Two women who met at a Black Lives Matter protest became a victim of kidnapping and murder by a man from Tallahassee, Florida. Photo: Pixabay

The Tallahassee police were able to trace Sims' cellphone to Glee's house on June 13 and found her body in one of the bedrooms. They later found Salau's body in the woods behind Glee's house.

The man, however, was no longer at home when the police arrived because he was headed to a family member in West Palm Beach via a Greyhound bus. The police were able to intercept his bus and take him into custody.

But Glee told the cops that he had problems breathing and was taken to a hospital in Orlando. While there, he reportedly decided to waive his Miranda rights and confessed to his crimes.

According to People, Glee first met the student protester at a bus stop in Tallahassee on June 6 and offered his home when Salau said that she didn't have any place to stay. Glee insisted that Salau confided in him about being a victim of sexual assault, which she apparently shared on Twitter.

Glee then called up her friend, Sims, whom he also knew from her volunteer work. Sims reportedly brought meals to Glee and occasionally drove him around town as part of her work.

It was Sims who drove Glee and Salau to his house, and while there, he tried to sexually assault the 19-year-old.

Salau was Glee's prisoner for five days and repeatedly violated her. Because he had a criminal record, Glee realized that he couldn't let his victim free.

"Glee indicated that he determined that his only course of action was to end her life," the court documents read. The man bounded his victim and obstructed her breathing, but Glee would check on Salau every few hours until she died.

After Salau, Glee kidnapped Sims, who was the only person to know he was with the young woman. Investigators said that he ransacked Sims' apartment and took her car as well, which the cops found stuck in the mud outside of Glee's home.

The man from Florida is being held without bond as he waits for his next court hearing to enter his plea with his lawyer. He has been charged with two counts of abduction and murder, and one count of sexual assault.

The TPD has recordings of all of his admissions, including the telephone calls he made to his mother.