It’s been reported that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry were shockingly deciding to raise their royal baby as “gender fluid,” and now, the royal family has seemingly revealed just how they feel about that report.

A report in Vanity Fair earlier this week stated that the former actress and the Duke of Sussex are planning not to raise their child with any sort of gender conforming labels in order to avoid stereotypes. Following reports the couple opted for a gender-neutral nursery full of white and gray colors, a source told reporter Katie Nicholl that Markle, in particular, is the one who wants to avoid those stereotypes.

“Meghan has been talking to some of her friends about the birth and how she and Harry plan to raise their baby. Her exact word was fluid,” the source said. “She said they plan to raise their child with a fluid approach to gender and they won’t be imposing any stereotypes.”

However, if she was planning on it, it appears there isn’t going to be any support from her in-laws, because Kensington Palace has reportedly denied the story, telling Hello! Magazine in a statement that reports the Sussex's are raising their child to be gender fluid are “completely false.”

This report comes at the same time another report was proven false in regards to Markle. In Touch reported that Queen Elizabeth was not happy with Markle over an alleged $1 Million price tag on her recent lavish baby shower in New York and that the Duchess was in “hot water” as a result.

“That exorbitant number did not go over well with her grandmother-in-law,” the magazine stated. “[Queen Elizabeth] nearly had a heart attack when she heard about the cost of the trip.”

Gossip Cop proved the story to be false, however, noting that the shower has previously only been tagged as costing between $200,000-$400,000, while more expensive elements were covered by friends like Serena Williams and Amal Clooney.

GettyImages-1127411868 The royal family has revealed their thoughts on Meghan Markle reportedly raising a “gender fluid” baby.  The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are pictured arriving at King Mohammed VI of Morocco’s residence in Rabat, Morocco on Feb. 25, 2019.  Photo: Yui Mok-Pool/Getty Images