Tammy Longie and her husband were sentenced to life separately in the death of their foster child. Representational image of a man in handcuffs.

A Dallas, Texas, man was arrested for breaking into a house and sexually assaulting three sleeping minors.

According to the arrest affidavit released Tuesday, Oscar Malik King, 34, broke into an apartment home through an unlocked window and started sexually assaulting a sleeping 12-year-old girl, who shared the room with her two sisters, aged 10 and 13.

The girl told police that she woke up to the man trying to pull down her pants. He then started sexually assaulting her while touching himself. King then went to her younger sibling and tried pulling down her pants. However, the 12-year-old screamed and asked her to pull them back up.

King then molested the eldest sister. He also forced her to perform oral sex and threatened to kill her family if she did not cooperate. Meanwhile, her younger sisters started fighting with the accused while screaming. King then tried to flee from the scene, but tumbled over a table and fell out the window. The girls’ father entered the bedroom after listening to the screams and unsuccessfully tried to follow the accused, NBC owned-and-operated television station KXAS-TV reported.

Investigators found out that the accused was seen several times near the property in the past. He would knock on windows and door at late nights and display his genitals when someone answered. King’s car was spotted near the apartment complex on March 28 and the man was taken into custody.

During police interrogation over the weekend, the accused admitted to sexually assaulting the sleeping sisters after breaking into the apartment. He was charged with “aggravated sexual assault of a child and felony burglary of a habitation” and held at the Dallas County Jail on $200,000 bond. It was not known if the accused obtained an attorney.

In a similar incident in March, a Texas man was sentenced to 50 years in prison for breaking into his neighbor’s house and raping her. Timothy Walding broke into the house, tied the neighbor and threatened her at knifepoint before raping her. After the act, he offered to do some housework in order to make up for it. After she turned him down, Walding asked the 35-year-old neighbor to “shake hands so he knows she was not going to say anything to anyone about this.”