Meghan Markle has had a habit of going against royal traditions, but experts are warning the pregnant Duchess of Sussex to follow the doctor’s orders ahead of the royal baby’s birth.

Meghan and Prince Harry have already decided to ditched royal tradition by announcing they would keep their baby’s birth private until the family has had enough time to bond. However, it appears other decisions about the birth may have to be approved by doctors.

Royal commentator Victoria Arbiter previously told Entertainment Tonight that despite rumors of a homebirth, the 37-year-old may deliver the royal baby in a hospital. “There’s been a lot of talk that Meghan has wanted to have a home birth. But I think Meghan is also going to be making all these decisions on the advice of her doctors.”

Due to her age, the royal expert revealed Meghan must take certain precautions throughout her pregnancy. “She is 37 which does pose slightly higher risks for a first-time pregnancy,” Arbiter claimed.

“She has been fit, well, healthy on every engagement, really energetic, People are crediting that to her yoga regime. Royals are very driven by duty, there is an expectation in terms of what they do in their public lives. But when it comes to their private lives everyone is incredibly supportive.”

Dr. Geetha Venkat, Director at Harley Street Fertility Clinic previously told the Express that after Meghan has her first child, she should wait several months before she considers getting pregnant again.

“If she delivers her first child vaginally, she should wait for 3 to 6 months before trying for a second. If she delivers the first child by Caesarean section, she should wait 12 months before trying for a second,” Venkat revealed.

Meghan and Harry recently moved out of their cottage in Kensington Palace to Frogmore house in Windsor. The couple’s new home is about 25 miles away from their old neighbors, Prince William and Kate Middleton.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are pictured attending a reception to mark the fiftieth anniversary of the investiture of the Prince of Wales on March 5, 2019 in London, England. Photo: Dominic Lipinski - WPA Pool/Getty Images