Nashville authorities are on the lookout for four teenagers who escaped custody from a juvenile detention center. The four boys broke out of the detention center late on Saturday during a work detail. The boys were left alone after their supervisor went to handle a fight that broke out in a different part of the facility. They used the elevator and passed through a series of doors and escaped from the detention center.

More than half an hour had passed before the authorities realized the juveniles had escaped, NBC News reported. The teenagers have been identified as Decorrius Wright, 16, Morris Marsh, 17, Brandon Caruthers, 17, and Calvin Howse, 15.

“They managed to get onto an elevator and used staff protocols to ride to the ground floor where they went through a series of doors and exited to the outside," Metropolitan Nashville Police Department said in a statement.

Police have released the photos of the boys and sought information from the public regarding them.

Of the four, Wright and Marsh have been accused of murder, while the other two have armed robbery and gun possession charges in their history, police said.

Wright was being held with a bond of $400,000 after he allegedly killed 24-year-old Kyle Yorlets in February. Prosecutors had argued at that time that Wright was too dangerous to be released.

Marsh was charged with murder in April after he allegedly killed 19-year-old Charlie Easley.

Metro Nashville PD had tweeted out a photo from a gas station believing the teens spotted there to be the one who has escaped the detention center. However, they found on a further review that the photo was not of the wanted boys and deleted the image.

All four boys are considered to be dangerous and police have asked people to contact the emergency services if they spotted them.

juvenile dentention
Two juveniles broke free from Gilliam Youth Services Center in Denver, Colorado, on May 6. While one of them is under custody, the other is still on the run. This is a representational image of two inmates escorted by policemen after their recapture in Tijuana, Mexico, July 23, 2009. REUTERS/Jorge Duenes