Mayor Rahm Emanuel's motives and political connections have been scrutinized after the delayed release of a video showing a police officer shooting a 17-year-old African-American boy.
In a letter to their new daughter, Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan pledge to give away Facebook shares valued at $45 billion.
Two Campbell University students in Buies Creek, North Carolina, have launched Students4trump.com.
The commonwealth made its December debt payment, but it owes nearly $1 billion in January.
European lawmakers are focused on untaxed revenues of U.S. companies, including tech giants like Apple and Google, auguring a clash with Washington.
For employees and volunteers at Planned Parenthood and other women's health clinics, the threat of harassment and violence is always there.
- Statements Of Officers In Tamir Rice Shooting Released
- ISIS Spreading Influence In Africa: US Command
- VTech Admits 6.4 Million Kids Affected In Massive Data Breach
- Alleged Planned Parenthood Shooter Had Violent History: Report
- Russia May Halt Gas Pipeline Project With Turkey
- Congress Approves Long-Term Highway Funding Bill
- North Dakota Gives Green Light For Medical Cannabis Referendum
- US Companies Support Strong Climate Agreement