Corinne Olympios has come forward about the alleged sexual assault that occurred on the “Bachelor In Paradise” set. As reports discrediting her claims roll in from DeMario Jackson’s team and anonymous Season 4 cast members, her lawyer’s coming to her defense.

An unnamed “Bachelor In Paradise” participant attempted to discredit Olympios’ sexual assault claims in an interview with TMZ. The source claimed that the reality star was “very with it” at the time of her encounter with Jackson. Lawyer Marty Singer responded to those allegations, shutting them down before they could gain any steam.

“If nothing inappropriate happened, why did production get shut down? Something serious clearly happened,” he said.

Read: Chris Harrison Speaks On ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Rumored Cancelation

Jackson spoke out for the first time on Wednesday. In a statement to People, he claimed his “character and family name has been assassinated.” Jackson assured fans he would be seeking legal counsel.

“It’s unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations,” he said. “I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws.”

His statement followed one released by Olympios, in which she called herself “a victim.” Speaking with TMZ, she said the incident “is my worst nightmare.” Additionally, Olympios revealed she had been focusing on “continuing my life,” while seeking therapy to deal with what happened to her.

“As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality,” she said. “As I pursue the details and facts surrounding that night and the immediate days after, I have retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life, including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening.”

Days prior to Olympios’ statement, confirming that she was in fact the victim in the “Bachelor In Paradise” incident, new details emerged. In an anonymous interview with Daily Mail, a source claiming to be a crew member on the show detailed the events that lead to halting of production. The source claimed that DeMario and Corinne were “hugging and kissing and touching” in a jacuzzi when the female cast member went limp.

Read: How Involved Are Producers On ‘Bachelor In Paradise’?

The source suggested that DeMario then picked her up, put her on the pavement and performed oral sex on her. Corinne “appeared to be unconscious” at the time. Crew members stepped in, taking her to her bedroom.

Authorities were not called, which didn’t sit right with the “Bachelor In Paradise” cast and crew. The victim was reportedly clued in as to what happened the following day. Daily Mail’s source claimed Corinne has “no recollection” of what happened to her.

The incident is thought to have been caught on tape. It’s unclear at this time what “Bachelor In Paradise” footage will show, but it will likely play a major role in determining the outcome of this situation.

Corinne Olympios The lawyer representing Corinne Olympios in the alleged sexual assault that occurred on the “Bachelor In Paradise” set is coming to her defense amid attempts to diminish her claims.