Casey Anthony trial recommenced, Tuesday, after a two-day hiatus with the jury being treated to a replay of a series of phone calls, including one where Casey reports to 911 operator that Caylee is missing for 31 days and another where she tells her friend that Nobody in my family is on my side. …That's all they care about right now, finding Caylee.

On Tuesday, prosecutors played a series of 911 calls made by the Anthony family, including one made by Casey.

In her 911 call, dialed on July 15, 2008, Casey can be heard telling the 911 operator in a calm and composed tone that her 2-year-old daughter Caylee was missing for 31 days.

Casey told the operator that Zenida Fernandez-Gonzalez (Zanny the nanny) was Caylee's babysitter for about a year and a half, almost two years.

When asked why she hadn't reported the girl missing earlier, Casey replied: I've been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which is stupid. Caylee was last seen on June 16, 2008. Both the prosecutor as well as the defense lawyer agree that Caylee died on June 16.

While the 911 call was being played, the court could hear Casey's mother Cindy scolding her and telling her: I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

Cindy, who broke down while hearing the 911 call replay, testified that she was shocked to receive a notice from a car-towing service informing them that Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire was found abandoned and towed.

When they went to the impound lot to pick up the car, Cindy said she recalled it smelling bad like something had died in the car.

Cindy said she was surprised to see Caylee's favorite doll in the back seat of the car and was even more shocked to see her backpack in the trunk of the car.

The court could also hear Casey's brother demanding an explanation from her.

When Casey couldn't offer a reasonable explanation for Caylee's disappearance, Cindy said she swore at her and hit the bed and ran out to call the police.

Cindy said she didn't realize at that time that Zanny the nanny and several other people Casey had spoken about to her, were imaginary friends.

The prosecutors tried to show the court, Tuesday, that Casey was a chronic liar, pretending to her parents and friends that everything was fine even as Caylee was missing.

A series of witnesses, including Casey's friends, said she went partying at nightclubs, took part in a ‘hot body’ contest, went shopping for clothes and shoes, stayed over with two different boyfriends, rented films on DVD and got herself a tattoo spelling out 'Bella vita' - Italian for 'good life.'

Amy Huizenga, Casey's friend, testified that Casey had told her she prevented Caylee from meeting her grandparents as there was trouble at home.

She told me they were considering divorce...her dad had cheated on her mum, Huizenga testified.

Huizenga also testified that Casey was annoyed with her mother as she was unable to take responsibility of Caylee while Casey partied.

It was hard. Her mom was continually agitated with her, Huizenga said. I remember she (Casey) told me her mom had told her she was an unfit mother. She was extremely upset about that.

Huizenga said Casey's frustration level rose during the spring of 2008 as she had to cancel her plans fairly frequently because there was no one to look after her daughter.

On Tuesday, the jury also heard a replay of a profanity-laced phone call that Casey had made from jail.

On July 16, 2008, Casey was placed under arrest and handcuffed by the police, who suspected her of being involved in the disappearance of Caylee.

Following her arrest, Casey called her friend Kristina Chester and lashed out: I got arrested on a f***ing whim today.

Casey told Kristina that the police were blaming me for stuff that I would never do, that I didn't do.

Nobody in my family is on my side. …That's all they care about right now, finding Caylee, Casey said.

In the same call to Casey told Cindy, I don’t f***ing know where she’s (Caylee) at.

And when Cindy hands over the phone to one of Casey's friends, Casey continued to pour out her frustration: Oh my God. Calling you guys – a waste. Huge waste….I’m not sitting her f***ing crying every two seconds 'cos I have to stay composed to talk to detectives, to make other 'phone calls.'

The decomposed remains of Caylee, who disappeared since June 16, was discovered five months later, in December 2008, in a wooded area near Casey's parents' home by a meter reader who was relieving himself. Her skeletal remains were wrapped in a Winnie the pooh blanket and her mouth and nose were taped with a duct tape.

The prosecutors say Casey chloroformed Caylee and then put duct tape over her nose and mouth, suffocating the girl. Investigations showed Casey was lying as the babysitter Zanny was fictitious.

Casey's lawyers, however, claim Caylee was not murdered. They say the toddler accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool and George, Casey's father, helped her keep the death a secret.

Casey has been charged with seven counts, including first degree murder, aggravated child abuse and misleading the police in the death of Caylee. If she is convicted of first degree, she could be sentenced to death by the seven-woman, five-man jury.

The trial could take 4-6 weeks before a verdict is reached.