If world leaders gathering in Paris next week resolve to contain global warming, energy companies would need to abandon huge capital spending projects, a report finds.
Already, nine of the world's 12 biggest smartphone brands are Chinese. The question is, can they keep growing as they compete in foreign markets?
Earlier reports described footage of the shooting death of Laquan McDonald, 17, as "graphic and violent" and "difficult to watch," a Chicago television station reported.
A Chicago police officer was charged with first-degree murder and denied bail Tuesday in the 2014 shooting death of Laquan McDonald, 17.
Following the Paris terror attacks, Turkey has tightened its borders, forcing Syrians to find shelter in unofficial camps.
Grassroots action could be vital to winning votes as organized labor splits its allegiance between Democrats Hillary Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders.
Russia’s conflicts in eastern Ukraine and Syria were already proving unsustainable. Now a downed warplane at the Syrian-Turkish border makes things even more complicated.
- More Americans See Racism As 'Big Problem' In Society: Poll
- Video Explains US Screening Process For Syrian Refugees
- Death Toll Rises After Tunisia Bus Explosion
- ISIS Releases 10 Assyrian Christian Hostages In Syria
- Pope's Visit To Be Costly For Impoverished African Nations
- Hostage Situation Erupts In Northern France
- Paris Suspect Abrini Considered 'Dangerous And Probably Armed'
- 'White Student Union' Facebook Pages Questioned